Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-04-2014, 09:05 PM
JessJessBella

Unhappy I'm so confused

A few weeks ago I had a dream of my great aunt that died before I was born. The only reason that I knew her is because someone mentioned her name in the dream. She was sitting with us at Easter perfectly fine, then suddenly she fell over dead. After her my grandmother(who has been suffering from dementia for years and cannot do anything by herself for a long time and is her sister) who was laughing and having a good time in the same spot as my great aunt and she fell over dead too. A little over a week later I saw a picture of my great aunt for the first time and it looked exactly like her. I would have no way at all of knowing what she looked like because she died in1995 and I was born in 1997 and I never saw a picture of her until about a week ago. We didn't even have one, my grandpa had to bring one. A few nights after I saw her picture, I was asleep and I had a dream(or I got out on my body somehow) and I was standing over my bed and I saw her across my sleeping body. She was waving her hands over my body. It kinda scared me and when it scared me I woke up. I want to know if this sounds like a sign to anyone? Is she trying to tell me something? I'm so confused and nobody seems to understand either, I'm desperate for help. If she is trying to tell me something, is there a way that I can get her to come to me so I can talk to her? Please tell me your thoughts. Thank you for your time.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Master

I would say that yes, your great aunt is trying to tell you something. The fact that when you first had a dream of her and in the dream you saw her as she really was is tells me that she came to you in that dream.

Maybe if you take her picture and sit quietly with it "meditate" on it you may get the message.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:24 PM
JessJessBella

Okay I'll try that thank you! The only thing is that I have trouble concentrating when I meditate. I find that my mind drifts and I end up not even meditating anymore. Is there something that I can do to help me concentrate?
Old 04-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Pathfinder
I hope you find some answers as to what she wants, maybe she's just saying hello

I hope the meditation works for you if you give it a go. I have the same problem with keeping my mind still, it never happens lol.

Kez x
Old 10-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessJessBella
Okay I'll try that thank you! The only thing is that I have trouble concentrating when I meditate. I find that my mind drifts and I end up not even meditating anymore. Is there something that I can do to help me concentrate?

Meditation takes practice. Try not having any expectations as this in itself will create anxiety and thus defeat the purpose. When your mind drifts acknowledge what it is drifting to and gently bring yourself back to focusing on your breath.

Try talking to your aunt in your mind. And quietly listen and feel. I believe with practice you will be able to sense her and eventually communicate with her. Try not to force it just be aware of how you feel, what you sense. Good luck.