Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Exclamation Ghost is following my cousin

help.

I love my cousin to death, but I get so SCARED of this ghost that's following him. When he stays over, everyone gets a sense of stress and discomfort. I wasn't scared of her, at first, but the next time they stayed, everything felt more unsettling and wrong. I can't sleep with them here.

I've seen her, too. She's looks almost tangible, dirty-grey/white dress and face with no facial features, and long black hair (like Ring or Grudge, aside from no face). She literally floats around, feet off the ground, and she almost feels living and breathing. On several occasions, she has moved things, even me.

Turns out his family knew about the girl. Apparently, when my cousin has a tantrum, things in their house start moving and falling. They think it's his mother's friend helping her discipline the boy, but I'm not sure. No one knows who she is.

I fear for him. I want to help him, but his family doesn't seem to get it. He's getting much worse in behavior and conduct, but they don't really help him. Any advice? Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, I forget to mention, if I don't see her in tangible form, she has this grey aura. Thanks.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:49 PM
keith95843

There is nothing you can do, your not the one being affected, its the nastiness which your cousin holds on too which is the cause. When you very negitive that is the energy you put out and in some case's get back. sorry
Old 17-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
There is nothing you can do, your not the one being affected, its the nastiness which your cousin holds on too which is the cause. When you very negitive that is the energy you put out and in some case's get back. sorry

I suspected as much, tbh. Maybe I didn't want to believe it, yet. Thanks for the reply.

I just hope the best for him. He's only a child.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Ascender
May i suggest putting a cross in the room she is most active and if ur in fear at bed put a line of salt around the bed also beads with a cross on to wear around your neck will help
shame im not close to ur location as i could get rid of the spirit .
Old 18-03-2014, 02:01 AM
Xatyrn

I agree with youngers, salt and such. I have heard of people being able to banish spirits (to other places), but I know not of such a torment that is occurring with your cousin. I hope you figure out something.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
May i suggest putting a cross in the room she is most active and if ur in fear at bed put a line of salt around the bed also beads with a cross on to wear around your neck will help
shame im not close to ur location as i could get rid of the spirit .

Well, it's not like there's a room she's most active. She seems seriously bound to my cousin, and there isn't one room where she stays. I know that when they're here, she tries to get my attention by lightly pushing me, and appearing to me. Probably because she knows I can see her. She's quite descriptive, almost alive, somehow. Things in the house appear in the wrong places, as well.

If he sleeps over, maybe I'll try that...except my family will think I've lost my marbles or I'm dabbling in witchcraft.
Old 19-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Ascender
You havent lost ur marbles if you wish to make contact wiyh this spirit just be careful as its grey in colour please have a cross with you if you intend to make contact with this spirit.

Please keep us posted be interesting to see what you get from this spirit .
Old 19-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
You havent lost ur marbles if you wish to make contact wiyh this spirit just be careful as its grey in colour please have a cross with you if you intend to make contact with this spirit.

Please keep us posted be interesting to see what you get from this spirit .

I will. He'll be over during Easter. Other than what you've said, any other advice? Any positive rituals? I'm new to this. Thank you for trying to help me :)
Old 19-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Kindapsy Chick

I forgot to mention. Ever since my cousin was very young, maybe 6 more or less, he always told stories of seeing devils. Like, he'd see his sister with red eyes, see scary faces on windows, dark figures in his house.

Friends say he's just a kid. I thought he was too young to think of things like that, idk.
Old 19-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Ascender
Ummm think your cousin can see them just doent know what to make of these manifestations.
You should have someone with you when you try to make contact with spirit.
Spirits dont always answer when we contact them but if you succseed ask if it is a relation or friend.
Does it feel uneasy when this spirit appears or just frustrated ?