Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-05-2014, 06:55 PM
EnigmaKashmir

I say this only from personal experience. how you think and what you feel will effect your abilities. I slipped into a deep depression, and for a long time I lost almost everything I could once do.

so when I say your feeling and your thoughts effect your abilities I do mean it. When your husband put the thought of doubt in your head it is like talking on your cell phone and driving through a tunnel. Your reception is going to not be at it's best.

well there is my two cents... yeah I am sure you have change coming ;)

Blessed be
Meow for now (^..^)
Old 02-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Yes most guys are like that I suspect.

Yes and I imagine he has no clue on how to fix this. And it makes me chuckle...."Spirits are talking to you. ..um I am not sure how to fix that"

I think we all evolve and much of this is new.
Old 02-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaKashmir
I say this only from personal experience. how you think and what you feel will effect your abilities. I slipped into a deep depression, and for a long time I lost almost everything I could once do.
so when I say your feeling and your thoughts effect your abilities I do mean it. When your husband put the thought of doubt in your head it is like talking on your cell phone and driving through a tunnel. Your reception is going to not be at it's best.

well there is my two cents... yeah I am sure you have change coming ;)

(^..^)

Thank you. I have learned ultimately I have to trust myself and God. This is so very important. Because your ego can get in the way. I now understand my husband may not believe or understand everything that is happening to me however that is okay for now. With time as he evolves he will understand more. I have been told I have to have patience. I can't in truth expect him to understand fully something he has never experienced.
When this was coming to a head and I had very little info on what was going on I thought I was losing it. I even went to a psychiatrist. It's a process that I am beginning to understand better each day.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:52 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Hernam,
pst wanted to let you know your not alone.hun I can totally relate to you on this subject. I am a lot less experienced than you and my journey only started 3 months ago and I want it to continue so much. I too have to have patience and have found it hard understanding and questioning what has been happening. My family and husband think that i have lost the plot and need to see a dr but i know in my gut that everything is true its just they have a problem accepting it.

Just wanted to let you know your not in this alone hun, I live in a foreign country I have no one too talk to either, can't go to spiritulist church as they dont exist here and Its very catholic so not too sure they believe in it xx

Love and hugs to you xxx
Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacle1975
Hi Hernam,
pst wanted to let you know your not alone.hun I can totally relate to you on this subject. I am a lot less experienced than you and my journey only started 3 months ago and I want it to continue so much. I too have to have patience and have found it hard understanding and questioning what has been happening. My family and husband think that i have lost the plot and need to see a dr but i know in my gut that everything is true its just they have a problem accepting it.

Just wanted to let you know your not in this alone hun, I live in a foreign country I have no one too talk to either, can't go to spiritulist church as they dont exist here and Its very catholic so not too sure they believe in it xx

Love and hugs to you xxx

Thank you for the kind words. It does get better. It has it's ups and downs. It is all so new to me too. The best advice I could give is have faith and trust yourself.
I read several books on spiritsm that helped explain the phenomenon and that helped me understand. There are also some sufi books that help explain the science behind it. For me it helped me understand how these things were happening.