Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-04-2014, 01:47 PM
ChaseR76

spirit energy

Ive been able to see white and colored mists while in a deep meditation.Not sure at first so I've looked on line and found a website talking about developing objective clairvoyance. What he was talking about in the first stages is exactly what's been happening.I've posted here before wanting to talk to anyone else who sees this and Have not gotten much of a response.I suppose being new here they figure I'm just some guy making stuff up.Either way I understand someone's skepticism. But I really would like to talk with someone who sees this also or is knowledgeable of what I'm too do with it.I recorded with my phone in the middle of meditation and can actually capture on video the faint orange energy I see every time.So I know its not just in my mind.Thank you,God bless and I hope to hear from You.Robert.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Experiencer

I understand how you feel, when I close my eyes to meditate, I see all kinds of faces that I have never seen in my life, they zoom by it seems like in hundereds, I also hear so many people talking, it almost sounds like an old radio playing, some words I can make out and some I can't. I see white lights in my peripheral vision constantly, I also can feel when spirits are around, cause I feel my body tingling when they are around, its not like chills when you get cold. I really need help also, if its my gift to work in mediumship, then that is what I want, but I have had bad spirits come to me also. HELP!
Old 30-04-2014, 03:53 PM
ChaseR76

That's interesting Elvislover,thanks for the reply.I don't really have the communication thing going on yet.I see spirit better with my eyes open than shut.Ive been looking for a spiritualist church near me to possibly join or at least learn healing and mediumship thru.After seeing spirit like I do its taken any doubt out of me that spirits all around and we can see them.Since I can see them I believe I should be able to communicate with them right?I did talk to a Reverend of a nearby church I plan on trying out about negative energy coming thru which I also feel has happened with me.She talked to me about proctetion and such.
Old 30-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Lilybugs

Hello...
I am not sure I have a complete answer, but here are my thoughts.
I have experienced seeing(eyes open) white shimmering pin points of light. I mainly see them outside when I relax and quiet the mind. I feel this is a 3rd eye experience and I am actually seeing through the veil and into another dimension. When I meditate (eyes closed) I see a lot of energy colors & faces. I believe for me, the energy color I see is my Spirit Guides. The white light I see always has the same energy pattern. Faces..still unknown....

Chase, I don't think you are making it up :) ...no one has the 'right' answer.
I think it is up to you to interpret what you are being shown. What feelings do the colors bring? How do YOU feel about what you see? You don't have to do anything with it, except embrace it as a sign. :) Perhaps it is just a wonderful experience to help you expand your awareness and oneness on your spiritual journey.
In peace...Lilybugs
Old 30-04-2014, 05:39 PM
ChaseR76

Thanks Lilybug for the reply.I meditate both with eyes shut and opened.The mist I see moving around (with eyes open)is always changing in shape and color.Mostly white,orange or lite blue.Maybe it is my spirit guide.I live in a 150 yr old family farm house.My mother is wondering if its me or the house bringing up this energy.So I'm going to go to her house and see if I can bring up this energy there.I definetly embrace this and would love to actually learn to communicate with the energy I'm seeing.