Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 26-02-2011, 07:12 AM
katelyn.r.h

Unsure what I saw was a orb or something else?!

the other night I woke up in the middle of the night and to the left of me up in the air i saw this gold sphere like object which was like sparling as soon as I saw it I thought I was about to die..as I didnt think any living being would be able to see it! It then darted up to the ceiling but in like this playfull dancing movement. Then up near the lights (no lights were on in the room) it just dissapeared. In the end I was frightened as it wasnt scary just a bit more confused. I have just moved house into this old 2 storey townhouse and I kind of feel like there is something in the room..But then again Im not sure if my imagination is going crazy (I am addicted to Harry Potter so perhaps I just imagined it!?) Bur it felt very real and i was awake. I told my friend and he said its a orb but when I went to research orbs it sounded more like they are only seen inphotographs and it didnt look like that from the images I saw!? I used to suffer from sleep paralysis but that was scary and this not. l would really like some help as to what or suggestions in what I saw!!
Old 26-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

First off I would not see it as a death omen. Having had a NDE event things go DARK.

I can see them in the physical plane and in photos so ye are not alone there. What I might wonder on is the history of the place ye moved into. On might just have a visitor is all checking ye out.

If it worries ye then one can do a house blessing.

Lynn
Old 28-02-2011, 06:29 AM
duckstar

Oh wow, i just posted above your post, mine is called" Ball of light" sounds exactly like what i saw, except what i saw vanished as soon as "it" knew i had seen it
Old 28-02-2011, 07:38 AM
katelyn.r.h

Good im not the only one out there! I read your thread...i think perhaps a old mental hospital would be quite importnant information...slighty more scary than my story. Im not to sure on the history but its very old like the old victorian house I guess I could do some research. Im not that scared of it more anxious to find out what is was!
Old 28-02-2011, 06:43 PM
duckstar

Yeah i wasnt scared either but amazed at the same time that i had actually seen something.