Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Seeing shapes in the air

Recently I've started to make out vague shapes in the air in my bedroom. They don't look like figures or anything in particular but have an outline and sort of hover near the ceiling. It might be related to my kundalini awakening. I was wondering if anyone else sees this sort of thing?
Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM
earthprowler

Not sure if its the same thing but I've noticed shapes almost like something moving but closer to the floor?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
It could be Earthprowler. I see the air as very grainy and when I focus enough I start to see shapes around. I'm working hard to develop this.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:04 PM
dogninja

yep. but i have to be very careful that It it not the subconscious creating it. You could always do pranayamas in the dark with your eyes open and see what happens.....
Old 09-02-2011, 02:32 PM
aKuna

are they symbols? such as triangles ect..
if so the are called Fire Letters and of the ancient script .... seeing them is a concept of allowing us to know we have awakened to awareness which we were veiled from ...you can find information of web possibly through Crystalinks.com.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account
I am seeing triangles everyday which I've put down to Kundalini. I see them in my closed eye vision on my right side or as dark shadows on my wall. Also, I see symbols in visions, such as trees and spiders. These shapes I see in the air aren't currently anything in particular but early days yet.

Yes it's easy for the subconscious to make stuff up - I've found that my ears hum or buzz louder when I start to see shapes though, so hopefully I'm really seeing them.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh and thank you for the Crystalinks it looks very good!
Old 09-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow - those wheels pictured on Crystalinks- I see them during visions and in dreams! I can't believe it!