Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Packing Books

Very Strange Dream – Packing Books

I know that I woke up at 5 AM and I drifted back to sleep until the alarm went off at 6 AM to get me up for the day. In that hour I had the strangest of dreams and I woke up still feeling I was in that dream.

I have a friend staying with me from England and he has had some “visitor permit” issues with the Govt, so we have been working on that one some. Yesterday we got some answers and the stress was gone for the most part. I guess some of that went to bed with me.

I went to bed with a massive headache, and it was not the most restful of night. I had several ‘working dreams’ where I was dealing with Spirits and that for me is normal. The dream I woke still feeling I was in was different for me. I woke packing the car ( I don’t drive), I house a Metaphysical Society Library in me home, and I was taking “my books” from the shelf and putting them into the car. I kept hearing over and over again “how is all this stuff going to fit” but no one was there. Then again with no sense of a presence I felt like all me books were being checked to see if they had the Centre’s name in them. I was like I have to get going here and they are mine.

I was taking nothing but books, and I was going to drive alone. I do not drive a car at all never have and never will.

I woke up with the alarm wondering where all this was going? Why only books, and why a car when I do not drive?

Any thoughts would be appreciated as I am good with other's dreams but not for me always.

Lynn
Old 21-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Administrator
Hey Lynn

To me the books would signify reading over something like the small print etc to me this dream is telling me that you need to check some papper work either for yourself or your friend,the car would indicate travel,so is your passport running out.i feel that you will be making more more trips over here than you have recently but your insurane or something needs attention. your knowledge may be used over here so you may think of reading in the spiritulist churches. thats where the books come in knowledge.nut i think there is som paper work that needs seeing too.
this is what i get anyway.

Namaste
Old 21-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

Wow, your very good with what is here. We are working in making sure me friends paperwork is in order so that he will not have to travel back to the UK soon. There is a time limit on his passport entry to Canada yes, so that could well fit the dream.

It is in the plans that a group of us will be going to England in 2014 but things all have to be in order. Oh too me Son has a form here to go on a school trip next Spring to England, Wales, Ireland and Paris and I have to fill out that insurance information too and get him a passport.

Thanks for this....very helpful I only saw moving books.....

Lynn
Old 21-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Master
Maybe all that you have learnt, is being questioned, you are trying to escape from self inquiry, so you are gathering all your beliefs and trying to escape from the truth that something you believe in may be wrong.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Master

Yes, I was thinking something similar to psychoslice. You were withdrawing your knowledge or your experience from the whole knowledge base not personal to you, maybe like the akasha or something similar. Whatever has has meaning for you.

The car journey alone can be seen as your personal life journey.

Something like are you sure this is really yours? Do you really need all this anyway? Extra baggage. Is all this really necessary? You don't want to have to think about it. You just want to go go go. Busying yourself to avoid thinking about something related to above.