Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Master
There you are. The best a dumb electrician can help you with.

http://s1065.beta.photobucket.com/us...ile-2.mp4.html

I have been watching these energy things and know with what tools I have how to measure stuff but that does not make me an expert. That video was the best I could do half asleep with an 8 year old daughter on the iphone recording it. It's pretty rough video wise. the last experiment with the water usually gives a higher reading but not when video cameras are working lol. Like I said I am very shy about it and dont like undue attention.

That multimeter wont hurt you as it runs off a square 9 volt battery. Hopefully my orange tester will show you guys the difference. I have watched lots of helpful videos on Youtube, its about time I returned the favour.
Hope it helps you guys :)

Last edited by Lightspirit : 11-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Experiencer
thanks for posting the video! the sounds is a little messed up on my laptop right now so I think i'll try later with headphones :)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
thanks for posting the video! the sounds is a little messed up on my laptop right now so I think i'll try later with headphones :)

it was just in my office recorded on a phone dont expect too much.

I could have typed it and explained with links but sometimes a demo is easier.

What I was trying to show was how the power in our bodies is small compared to the power point or battery.

The power point has 240 volts, batteries have 1.5 to 24 volts dc.

My body across my hands had about 20 something millivolts. That is 1/1000th x 20 volts

As you can see its all seems small and makes me wonder how our bodies could affect electronics at a distance.
It's a possibity.

Last edited by Lightspirit : 11-10-2012 at 12:40 PM.