Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish The "Rampage of Happy Snapshots" Synchronicity Game!!! (AKA the "View-Master" Game)

Hello friends. You may love this new game! It's nothing really "new," but another version of Abraham's "Virtual Reality Game." As an artist, I am very visual (although we're all truly artists), and have enjoyed playing with visual images in a variety of ways in the past, such as with Tarot (scrying Tarot cards as well), remote viewing, etc. As a small child I had one of those View-Master toys, a device for viewing 3-D images in which you put in a paper disk with slides on it, looked through it, and viewed a close-up 3-D scene, like being in your own personal movie theatre. Years later as an adult, one day I quite spontaneously used the basic idea of the View-Master in giving a woman on AOL a free psychic reading in Instant Message, mentally clicking scene after scene of vivid spontaneous images that came to mind of the interior of her house, people in her life and personal situations she was involved in (in other words, using rapid "remote viewing"), with stunning accuracy. (She had asked me to look into her situation, and to offer clarity, and the truly important thing is that she felt some RELIEF from the drama in her life, through soothing words that I had offered her.)

It has now come to my attention that the basic idea of the View-Master can be used to spontaneously bypass intellectual analyzation and distortion when it comes to attuning the mind to the clear vision of the Higher Self/Inner Being. In other words, plain and simple, it is a form of rapid, spontaneous, intuitive creative visualization in which you don't give the ego/intellect time to jump in and "mess things up" with its focus on the past and "what-is." It is mimicking and taking advantage of what consciousness already does effortlessly through the human mind and physical brain, which is to create the illusion of linear time. You can easily train your mind in a way that allows for joyous synchronicity to happen much more rapidly for you. It is important to understand here that EVERYTHING in the universe is synchronistic, not just the "good stuff" that happens in your experience, and that there are truly no mistakes and nothing at all is random. Understanding this, one is then able to not only quickly forgive oneself and others for any "mishaps" that may seem to happen, but one is also able to view the phenomena of their life in a more even-minded, peaceful, integrated manner, without experiencing such dramatic highs and lows, which is very common for many who practice being a conscious, deliberate creator. The basic premise of the technique for this "Rampage of Happy Snapshots" game is this: By relaxing and allowing the mind to spontaneously create pleasant snapshot images that FEEL GOOD to you, you are allowing your intuition (and not the human intellect, which often tries to "figure things out") to "string together" more moments of joyous synchronicity for you.

Here's the basic technique (which you can modify or add-to in any way that pleases you):

*Get relaxed! If you already feel fairly relaxed (and not jumpy, scattered in your attention), then you are ready to begin tuning into the natural flow of intuitive inner imagery that is already a natural aspect of "being in the Vortex," being in the zone of concentrated, present-moment focus on well-being.

*Remember that multiple, endless streams of happy, intuitive inner imagery are running constantly in your Higher Mind, your Inner Being, and you need not TRY to make it happen (although a little effort at first can be helpful at times for some, such as looking through magazines or online images at things that resonate with your sense of well-being).

*With your head level (and with your eyelids either open or closed), turn your gaze upward at an angle, as if looking upward at a blank white screen on your forehead (yes, this technique stimulates the "Third Eye chakra" and pineal gland), and—without thinking—immediately ALLOW spontaneous, happy inner imagery to be projected upon this mental screen. Your individual results will vary. From this relaxed emotional place, you can gently engage the thinking process and spontaneously place yourself bodily in the scene (if not already there), or you can simply explore the environment as if viewing it from your first-person perspective of seeing and experiencing everything from your two front eyes. (This entire step is not necessary for people who are already quite practiced with allowing such positive imagery to spontaneously arise. You don't have to "look up." That is simply a self-hypnosis, NLP technique.)

*When playing this game along with others in a setting such as an Internet forum or chatroom, or when texting, you can simply type out brief, personal statements of what you are doing in your virtual reality, as the spontaneous imagery flows from action-to-action or scene-to-scene. Use "I AM" statements often, such as "I AM feeling ______ as I ______." This is very much like the "Six Words Game," but ideally involves less thinking and intellectual input. Whether you are playing this game by yourself or with others, simply GO ON A "RAMPAGE" OF ALLOWING HAPPY SNAPSHOTS TO FORMULATE IN YOUR IMAGINATION! Gently engage the thinking process spontaneously, altering any aspects of yourself, your feelings, and your environment to your desire. Playing this with others that are also presently playing it with you in "real time" will very often naturally show close correlations between your imagery and theirs, to the point where at times it may seem that you are reading each others thoughts (this already happens, of course, in many high-vibrational, fun threads/gatherings).

*YOU are the "View Master," the Master Creator/Viewer of your personal reality, "clicking" through the scenes and experiences of your life as managed by your Higher Self/Inner Being. In the forum version of this game you can type "click" at the end of response, if you wish, when showing the natural progression to another action, feeling or scene. Example: "I AM feeling gratitude as I enter the bank to make my withdrawal of two thousand dollars. Click!" And onto another snapshot (whether it is the same scene or not). SAVOR the scenes for as long as you find you can, until your Higher Self/Inner Being intuitively prompts you to move on in a higher-vibrational direction (which will sooner or later involve inspiration to "end" the game and move on to something else). The game never really "ends" when your attention is elsewhere, for your Higher Self/Inner Being is playing it all the time, anyhow, in the manifestation of your personal reality. You can begin each new game as such: "Snapshot: I AM feeling ______ as I ______. Click!" Also, when changing perspectives (or also when beginning a new game), you can--at any time you feel inspired to--"insert a NEW DISK into your personal 'View-Master' device," along with a theme! Example: "New Disk: Hawaii." (Or more specifically: "New Disk: Enjoying Myself On a Beach In Maui.")

*While playing the game deliberately or not, the REALLY IMPORTANT PART is to REMEMBER TO KEEP AN ATTITUDE OF RELAXED POSITIVE EXPECTATION OF STEADY JOYOUS SYNCHRONICITY IN YOUR LIFE!!! You can EXPECT spontaneous new ideas to ACT in positive new directions to occur as a natural result of playing this game, as well as fresh insights arising during meditation, daydreaming and dreaming, when you are not "deliberately" playing the game. The key is to FEEL RELAXED, even BLISSFULLY RELAXED, if you will, and to allow the joyous images to form.

*You are the View Master, so you can leave off the game at any particular point and pick it up again where you left off, if you wish. If so, it may help some to make a note of where they last left off, as a reminder, such as a personal Post-It note. Unlike the Six Words Game, this game (when played in a forum) is intended to be highly personal, without waiting for feedback from anyone else. In fact, that's the "challenge" of playing it in a forum with others, so to speak, because playing this game in this environment helps you strengthen your own positive attitude of "What others may think about my life is irrelevant!" (However, you can also agree to play this game with one or more people, all agreeing on a specific theme to begin with, or simply going with the flow of each others spontaneous images, if you wish. The co-creative version of this game is free of the rules of the Six Words Game, so you don't have to wait on anyone else before you post again, and the posts can be whatever length you wish, though most of them will most often be brief!) Allow it to be fun, non-competitive and RELAXED, RELAXED, RELAXED. There IS such a thing as being BLISSFULLY RELAXED--that is, in a very high-vibrational state, without feeling scattered, jittery and reliant upon others for positive feedback, allowing your inner well-being to guide you action-by-action in a joyous stream of "happy snapshots."

(Summation: Allow yourself to "get into the Vortex," FEEL GOOD, and THEN blissfully go on "rampages of happy snapshot-ing!" Click!)

Last edited by Simon Karlos : 05-04-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Simon Karlos

Snapshot: I AM feeling inner peace as I stroll along a busy boardwalk on a sunny day. Click!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Simon Karlos

Snapshot: I encounter someone who looks familiar. A wise-looking gentleman with a moustache. Click!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Simon Karlos

Snapshot: This gentleman says to me, "Look, here is something that you will find interesting," as he hands me a large, brilliant, sparkly jewel... Click!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Simon Karlos

Snapshot: I feel joy as I take the jewel and examine it closely. "What is it?" I ask. "It's a representation of your Vortex, silly!" he says with a mischievous grin! Click!