Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-03-2011, 07:47 AM
engee

For my family

Hello

I just read THE SECRET.For the past 2yrs,ever since we shifted to Singapore I can see that people are sort of keeping away from me.No matter how much i care about them..I was wondering if there is some negativity around me that make people do that.
I have just started affirming to myself that I am happy and confident.I am loved.It feels good
My husband is having problems at work,too much stress,pressure from superiors. He is planning to quit the job since its taking a toll on our entire family.The kids(and me) don't even get to see him.
We are looking out for our own projects now.
Kindly help us as to what affirmation we can say for us to be successful and be happy.

Thanks a lot and God bless you all.
love
engee
Old 28-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by engee
Hello

I just read THE SECRET.For the past 2yrs,ever since we shifted to Singapore I can see that people are sort of keeping away from me.No matter how much i care about them..I was wondering if there is some negativity around me that make people do that.
I have just started affirming to myself that I am happy and confident.I am loved.It feels good
My husband is having problems at work,too much stress,pressure from superiors. He is planning to quit the job since its taking a toll on our entire family.The kids(and me) don't even get to see him.
We are looking out for our own projects now.
Kindly help us as to what affirmation we can say for us to be successful and be happy.

Thanks a lot and God bless you all.
love
engee

HI.

I don't know what you can affirmation with... I don't understand these things much... and I'm not a sucessful person... and I don't have much love in my life. If I knew the answer I would have all these things, but no. I only saw that no one answered your thread, so I just wanted to say hi.
Old 29-03-2011, 03:51 PM
engee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
HI.

I don't know what you can affirmation with... I don't understand these things much... and I'm not a sucessful person... and I don't have much love in my life. If I knew the answer I would have all these things, but no. I only saw that no one answered your thread, so I just wanted to say hi.

Hii Gem,

Thank you so much.Its so sweet of you to drop by when no one else did :-)
I am so sorry...why do you feel there is no love in your life?Sorry if I shouldn't be asking..but you can always talk to me if you want to.

Take care and God bless you.
engee
Old 29-03-2011, 04:21 PM
tooty~frooty

Book1 !!

Hi, I'm Indian too. There are many kinds of affirmations. The more positive you make them the faster they work but short cuts aren't my cup of tea.

You might want to try a gradual yet effective one to help your family. Like focus on what is essential here, outsiders acting normally or you and your family become closer than ever and this bond of love, warmth and sharing finally spreads to the outer environment.

There are many ways of perceiving a problem. One is to strengthen your weakness and another is to strengthen your strengths.

The former being the short cut here.

The latter works gradually, the strength becoming so strong that it finally coerces the weakness and lends strength to it.

Just need to check, where luck is exactly favouring you right now, and you favour it along with luck and weave wonders.
Old 29-03-2011, 04:36 PM
CJ82Sky

for gem and engee - first remember that success is a relative term as is loved.

i have much success and love in my life, even if others do not see it. i'll give you two situations as examples.

in the first situation, im looking at taking a job that is initially a pretty significant pay cut, moving in a year and leaving my house behind and may have to file bankruptcy. the one person i love does not want to be in a relationship with me and holds me at arms length. i'm single and have been for 10 years and i live alone other than the company of my cats and dog, and my horses on my property that are a huge financial burden.

in the second situation i'm looking at a new job that will allow me to work from home full time with benefits and save money on commuting, has unlimited potential for growth, and will give me the freedom to relocate to a smaller more affordable farm for myself and my animals. i'm in love with a good friend of mine and while we've had our ups and downs, i'm very happy that he is a part of my life as a friend right now as neither of us have time for a relationship - and i am trusting that in the future things will work out however is best for us and am happy that we are again friends. i live on a farm with my horses in my backyard, and am surrounded by the most loving, quirky cats and a dog, and pretty soon when the new job works out i will get to spend even more time with them.

here's the kicker......

both of the above situations are absolutely one and the same. i choose the second situation - not to ignore th financial responsibilities in my life but to look at them as responsibilities & challenges to work through, grow with, and overcome rather than burdens or negatives to weigh me down. i am successful beyond my expectations in terms of love and happiness and i value that far more than financial or material things.

my advice is this - start by changing how you view your life and the rest will follow!

i look at it this way - i am taking a job that will allow me to follow my dreams, work from home, spend more time with my loved ones, and grow and will compensate me with the growth of the company - long term the potential is limitless.