Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2015, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)

My fear is that the afterlife isn't beautiful... meaning it's just us floating orbs and that's it. I truly hope it's more beautiful than I can even imagine. I want there to be gorgeous scenery of gardens full of colour, vast fields, trees, trickling rivers, glistening waterfalls, animals playing and lounging, etc. Everything we have to enjoy here on earth... but even better. I want nature and our creativity to be celebrated there! If that beauty and our ability to create is taken away when we pass on because those are just "desires" I would be very disappointed! Just thinking of being in a void of nothingness really depresses me.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:11 AM
Experiencer
I don't have any. I am inclined to think I'm going to get what I think I want it to be. Sometimes having these bodies is hard. Even though I love my life and family...I do look forward to whatever the afterlife may be. Energy doesn't stop.

However, I wish I could stick around in spirit form for awhile to help my loved ones through the missing. That is the worst part of losing someone you love. The missing. It changes. It morphs. But, it never goes away. At least it never has for me.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Burntfruit

I hope I have a pet in my lifetime, so I can chat to him in the afterlife. I guess I worry that I won't have people to chat too.
Old 15-11-2015, 04:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
My greatest fear is that there isn't one.
This, in a nutshell.
Old 20-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Knower

My fear is that i will be disappointed with what i find.
Light and Peace
Cirrus
Old 20-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
I have no fears at all, it's only here on the earth plane that we have fears :)
Old 22-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie
My fear is that the afterlife isn't beautiful... meaning it's just us floating orbs and that's it. I truly hope it's more beautiful than I can even imagine. I want there to be gorgeous scenery of gardens full of colour, vast fields, trees, trickling rivers, glistening waterfalls, animals playing and lounging, etc. Everything we have to enjoy here on earth... but even better. I want nature and our creativity to be celebrated there! If that beauty and our ability to create is taken away when we pass on because those are just "desires" I would be very disappointed! Just thinking of being in a void of nothingness really depresses me.
We could be floating orbs, but maybe that is what we really are. Life is short and time flies, this is a transient existence. The spirit world is our true home, our birth place. we even have spirit names which we will be reminded of. Our family members in this life will be our friends - I don't think you can even have negative thoughts there because we will be engulfed in love. Love is the essence of the after life. It is our true home - not this crude planet. It will be okay -
Old 23-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Master
I'll be miffed if I don't get to walk the Chihuahua Overlords
Old 23-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Guide
I am sure Ahmed the dead terrorist's biggest fear got realised when he arrived in the afterlife and there we no 40 virgins!! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMpvvnOHC1U
Old 26-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Experiencer

My fear is having some issue in my life that I didn't resolve coming back to bite me. I'm not a bad person nor have I done anything horrible to anyone or anything. One of my faults is that I have great difficulty forgiving people who have done me or someone I care about wrong. Most of the time I don't forgive and forget and sometimes hold a grudge. I sometimes have reminded people of what has displeases me. An example of this would be I never forgive a group of people who excluded me from a Christmas party and gave me inaccurate information about the party in order to discourage me from attending even though they needed volunteers for this party.

I was told that I wouldn't be allowed to eat at the party and then I seen pictures of this party of people who served the food eating it. I reminded someone of this for 10 years. There was Karma as those who did this to me were given similar treatment by a new group of people who took this over and wanted it done their way. This isn't nice but I told someone that I was glad that they were treated this way. Then I felt bad about saying and thinking that way.

My grandmother and mother told me that this was bad trait which in the afterlife I would be forced to deal with this.