Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
earthprowler

i didn't get the memo that we were switching from lighbulbs to candles..... what's the verdict on that, tapered or votives? i have the little ones used in my spells..... are those sufficient? what about tea lights???? OMG! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:09 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
OMG! I'M SO CONFUSED!!!
Then we should throw some light on this.
We will do that as soon as we figure out how many people it takes to switch on the torch.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Then we should throw some light on this.
We will do that as soon as we figure out how many people it takes to switch on the torch.

i'm afraid it will have to wait a little longer as we need to work out how many matches is needed to light a campfire too......you see, you need to switch on the lightbulb to find the candle, to take to the basement, to find the torch, to take outside so you can see what you're doing to light the match to start the campfire...........
Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 AM
debbie.b

& this is the joy of totally changing the aspect of a thread in a few simple posts!!!! hehehehe
Old 03-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Master
Did someone change the thread???
Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 AM
earthprowler

WHAT????? where'd the candles or torches go? NOW WE'RE USING THREAD???? oh good grief, I can't keep up......
Old 03-12-2010, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
WHAT????? where'd the candles or torches go? NOW WE'RE USING THREAD???? oh good grief, I can't keep up......

What thread?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:44 AM
debbie.b

now do we need a needle to go with the thread?!!! ;-)
Old 03-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
now do we need a needle to go with the thread?!!! ;-)

But you need the lightbulb to thread the needle. How many members was it to change the lightbulb?
Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
But you need the lightbulb to thread the needle. How many members was it to change the lightbulb?

you only need light to thread the needle and change the thread and that light has come from inside and shine bright enough to blind all of the other members.