Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2019, 02:02 AM
Knower

I have to agree with FairyCrystal, I have a couple of her books and an oracle deck. I feel a lot of her work and messages resonates more than ever and was mostly channeled by her higher self. I don't believe her change in direction renders her previous work obsolete in any way. I saw a youtube video of a lady similar to her from Ireland called Lorna Byrne, who seems to spread the same message.
Old 28-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
First I find it odd she wont testify as to her Jesus vision, this is out of the ordinary for most feel compelled to share. I also find it odd to trade in one religion that promotes love and acceptance of all, for another that promotes hatred, division, war etc. I feel sorry for her, but I can see how her intentions where unpure. I know this movement is profitable, but those who are gifted should not use that to profit they are gifts to us and should be gifts we give to others. I feel more connected to God and Jesus through the new age belief than I ever did through any church I have ever gone to. I have seen angels, I have heard the voice of God and I know I am following the right path.

But what has Jesus got to do with religion? The religion he was born in murdered Him.

She will share in due course, when Jesus shows up, he turns the tables!
Old 28-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Being an ex newager, meditator & Kriya yogi, even a sorcerer, I understand her move to Jesus. I had many experience in those paths, but when Jesus showed up, He turned my tables.

One doesn't need to speculate or think of all sorts of thoughts concerning Jesus and why Doreen began to follow Him, because there is no truth in that; only self delusion. I learnt from the new age that what can be thought isn't true, but realisation forms the basis of truth. To receive what I would call Yashua Darshan, one does not need to do any kind of exercise or routine... They simply just ask Jesus, one sentence and that's it.

Only when one experiences this can they truly comment with understanding. I myself used to literally convert Christians to my belief system of spiritual this and that. But these didn't have the Yashua Darshan. I even went to churches and debated with Pastors and all, they too didn't have Jesus. But when my time to meet Him came, well... I finally became alive, to put it as short as possible.

Because when Jesus shows up, he turns the tables.

As I was typing this, the bulb just burst. Something like this always happens when I share this experience.
Old 28-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Suspended
'But when my time to meet Him came, well... I finally became alive, to put it as short as possible'.

I would love to hear more about that!
Old 28-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Knower
i noticed something earlier while watching a christian band play a song and at times christians would stand up raising arms or acting really high, it's like there's an energy there that they are feeling. i would say it's a mixture of positive affirmations and being in a large crowd of people and lots of adrenaline. apparently from a christian point of veiw it's the 'holy spirit' going through you. im quite interested in this at the moment to see what a more spiritual explanation is for this experience. its probably what's drawing 100's of people to the christian path yeah.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i noticed something earlier while watching a christian band play a song and at times christians would stand up raising arms or acting really high, it's like there's an energy there that they are feeling. i would say it's a mixture of positive affirmations and being in a large crowd of people and lots of adrenaline. apparently from a christian point of veiw it's the 'holy spirit' going through you. im quite interested in this at the moment to see what a more spiritual explanation is for this experience. its probably what's drawing 100's of people to the christian path yeah.
Same here, I would also like to know what that energy is I'm feeling when listening to some songs when alone.
Not only from gospel songs (Oceans [Where Feet May Fail] — Hillsong UNITED) but also watching the DVD of evanescence (metal rock band).
Old 28-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Taking a Break, when my time came, He put His Spirit upon me, it came down like a waterfall of water/oil/Light/electricity, forgive me, it felt like all of that at the same time... It's so hard to explain in words. When this happened, I felt like I was dead all this time, or asleep and I woke up. The realisation hit me, what was I doing for all those years, and what have I done to deserve this? I thought I was some truth seeker.

I was used to doing Sadhana, ceremonies and rituals over periods of time and get an initiation, an experience of some deity or spirit, an experience of peace, love and bliss, or maybe being totally at One with everything etc. But when His Spirit came down to rest on me, another level of peace opened up, one I find so hard to explain; It just came and there was the peace and ease instantly. I became someone else in an instant.

As this happened, a new world had opened up. Prior, I was travelling in planes astral, causal, mental etc and meeting spiritual beings, yogis who would help my practice or profer an empowerment, but this new world that opened up was totally REAL!!! Angels would come down from there and speak to me, telling me of my former practices and even making corrections, about creation and times long past, about my purpose and all.

Everything just changed, dreams became clear, past, present and future opened up, new wisdom and insights opened up, contact with higher spirits (angels) opened up... This Holy Spirit is just amazing when He rests on you!!! He brings an Infinite vibration with Him. That was one encounter I had with Jesus, there are others too.

Another one was when the a great number of dark forces came to attack me, they overcame me and imprisoned me deep under water. Now, this was taking place in the astral world, & they were not pleased that I was having doubts about all those old practices. I couldn't defend myself despite all I knew, even my defensive mantras couldn't save me. They had stolen part of my memory and hid it, They had tried to strike me with madness but failed, they had tried to kill people I loved and cared about... Then Jesus did a Psalm 18 on me; as it is written, that happened to me in the astral realm.

That was when I told myself, I want Jesus to comeback, He was so cool, it was so epic, that was my turning point. When He came back, He came with Oil and He poured it down on me an that changed me forever. And that Oil was His Spirit. I have had many spirit guides and all, but what Jesus' Spirit can do, can speak, can reveal, is much much higher than what any guru, living on earth or in the astral realms could reveal. The only Yoga I want now is the Yoga of the Cross.

And that awesome world I saw where He lives, way above what Yoga and tantra could take me, I want to stay there forever. This earth is a total dream. The various created realms are all a dream.

I could go on, please let me end here, because some of us aren't into Jesus, so them reading this would be a disservice. Please remember that these are just my experiences, and I do not require that they be believed. To stay within context, this could give an inkling as to why Doreen Virtue moved on to where she is now.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account

That energy is the vibration of the Holy Spirit. But when the vibrations occur like that, it is only a very small form of His Presence. It gets much better and deeper the more you delve into it. I can only share from my experience, I do not know what others have experienced, but at the point I have reached now, He causes my whole body to vibrate with an Infinite vibration and it feels as though I am going to evaporate or that my limbs would be severed.

Another is an experience of this amazing heat, which comes with intense Love & devotion, Power and the you have a conversation before the experience ends.

The one I am feeling right now is a cool and calm wind on my lower extremities, feels like my legs are made outta air. Strangely, I haven't experienced this level of intensity. I wonder what the Spirit of God is doing?

When He vibrates in the heart, it is like a light, fire and brings intense devotion and He begins to pray and speak through you. When the Infinite vibration happens, the complete experience of the energy you talk about, He takes you places outside the body and teaches you.
Old 28-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Knower
could any confirm, you see there's a reason i will not convert to christian, its partly the inner self knowing there's more to discover but also ive seen new age people talk about 'the lost teachings of jesus' apparently this will explain everything on this forum but it's like we will never know as it was discarded text not put in the bible and if that's true that a very dirty secret the people of the church know.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Taking a Break, when my time came, He put His Spirit upon me, it came down like a waterfall of water/oil/Light/electricity, forgive me, it felt like all of that at the same time... It's so hard to explain in words. When this happened, I felt like I was dead all this time, or asleep and I woke up. The realisation hit me, what was I doing for all those years, and what have I done to deserve this? I thought I was some truth seeker.

I was used to doing Sadhana, ceremonies and rituals over periods of time and get an initiation, an experience of some deity or spirit, an experience of peace, love and bliss, or maybe being totally at One with everything etc. But when His Spirit came down to rest on me, another level of peace opened up, one I find so hard to explain; It just came and there was the peace and ease instantly. I became someone else in an instant.

As this happened, a new world had opened up. Prior, I was travelling in planes astral, causal, mental etc and meeting spiritual beings, yogis who would help my practice or profer an empowerment, but this new world that opened up was totally REAL!!! Angels would come down from there and speak to me, telling me of my former practices and even making corrections, about creation and times long past, about my purpose and all.

Everything just changed, dreams became clear, past, present and future opened up, new wisdom and insights opened up, contact with higher spirits (angels) opened up... This Holy Spirit is just amazing when He rests on you!!! He brings an Infinite vibration with Him. That was one encounter I had with Jesus, there are others too.

Another one was when the a great number of dark forces came to attack me, they overcame me and imprisoned me deep under water. Now, this was taking place in the astral world, & they were not pleased that I was having doubts about all those old practices. I couldn't defend myself despite all I knew, even my defensive mantras couldn't save me. They had stolen part of my memory and hid it, They had tried to strike me with madness but failed, they had tried to kill people I loved and cared about... Then Jesus did a Psalm 18 on me; as it is written, that happened to me in the astral realm.

That was when I told myself, I want Jesus to comeback, He was so cool, it was so epic, that was my turning point. When He came back, He came with Oil and He poured it down on me an that changed me forever. And that Oil was His Spirit. I have had many spirit guides and all, but what Jesus' Spirit can do, can speak, can reveal, is much much higher than what any guru, living on earth or in the astral realms could reveal. The only Yoga I want now is the Yoga of the Cross.

And that awesome world I saw where He lives, way above what Yoga and tantra could take me, I want to stay there forever. This earth is a total dream. The various created realms are all a dream.

I could go on, please let me end here, because some of us aren't into Jesus, so them reading this would be a disservice. Please remember that these are just my experiences, and I do not require that they be believed. To stay within context, this could give an inkling as to why Doreen Virtue moved on to where she is now.
Thank you very much Aknaton for sharing your wonderful experiences with us.
I can feel the love, the power and the emotions in your words.

I am gonna save your words in my phone, so I can meditate on it (read it over and over again).

It made me very happy and I think you should tell the world about it.