Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-01-2014, 08:28 PM
LillyMoon

When am working with spirit i ask my spirit guide to give me indications whether the spirit is positive or negative. I ask my guide to show me a green arrow to show me they are positive and red arrow to show me they are negative.

I am sorry i work in strange ways.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
I believe each spirit has a complex mixture of positive and negative, some who's negative consciousness is dominant and other's who's positive consciousness is dominant and there can be an almost infinite amount of variations to this mixture.

Have you met anyone in the middle? Practically halfway positive and negative?
Old 29-01-2014, 08:36 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
When am working with spirit i ask my spirit guide to give me indications whether the spirit is positive or negative. I ask my guide to show me a green arrow to show me they are positive and red arrow to show me they are negative.

I am sorry i work in strange ways.

There is nothing strange about the way you work, we create and use tools to support our connections unique to ourselves. Your way is your way, not the way of others, although some might resonate to work this way too.

If this works for you and others then it supports from where you are connecting for both.

So do you work with the positive or the negative or both?
Old 29-01-2014, 08:44 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I believe each spirit has a complex mixture of positive and negative, some who's negative consciousness is dominant and other's who's positive consciousness is dominant and there can be an almost infinite amount of variations to this mixture.

Have you met anyone in the middle? Practically halfway positive and negative?

No, its either one or the other, but not in the middle how about you?
Old 29-01-2014, 08:45 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
There is nothing strange about the way you work, we create and use tools to support our connections unique to ourselves. Your way is your way, not the way of others, although some might resonate to work this way too.

If this works for you and others then it supports from where you are connecting for both.

So do you work with the positive or the negative or both?

I mainly work with positive but have came across quite alot of negative ones in my life.
Old 29-01-2014, 08:50 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyMoon
I mainly work with positive but have came across quite alot of negative ones in my life.

Ok thanks for sharing. I have a greater understanding of how you view and work so thankyou.
Old 29-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Shade

Hmm...most people are both positive *and* negative. A soul is made up of a mix of energies....

"A soul is a swirling mass of energy; a mix of mostly light and dark energies...there are others, of course, - magic, charter, free, elemental, etc. - but they are all held in equilibrium. Light vs. Dark...Free vs. Charter...
It all varies from person to person. So, it is possible for a kind, good-hearted person to have large amounts of darkness and very little light; conversely, it is possible for a very mean person to have large amounts of light and very little darkness. In the nature of energy, energies within the soul can change with our thoughts and emotions." ~ Excerpt from The Book of Life (Akashic Records)

I normally wouldn't quote like this, but I felt it needed. ^^
Old 29-01-2014, 10:19 PM
eternal mind

Thats beautiful Shade!