Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

The Triquetra

Wasn't sure where to put this thread, so I decided to try here.

Who knows anything more than what has been posted on the internet about the Triquetra symbol? I keep seeing them in movies, tv shows and as tattoos. I'm particularly drawn to them and I'm not sure why, but I REALLY like it.

Cheers
Old 08-02-2014, 06:50 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings MermaidDreamer:

The Triquetra is the symbol of service to and being under the protection of the Triple Goddess.

The Symbol consists of 3 interlocking Piscuses--the Piscus is an Ancient Symbol of the vagina. The Triple Goddess represents all the phases of a Woman's life--Maiden, Mother, and Crone (or Grandmother).

The Circle--connecting them--is an Ancient Symbol of protection.

The Triquetra is the Symbol that I employ.

How long have you been interested in such things?
Old 08-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Master
I wear a Double triquetra and Triple Moon/Pentacle amulet as part of my "bling".
Old 08-02-2014, 08:36 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I wear a Double triquetra and Triple Moon/Pentacle amulet as part of my "bling".

I love the Triple Moon Pentcle!
Old 09-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
The Triquetra is the symbol of service to and being under the protection of the Triple Goddess.

The Symbol consists of 3 interlocking Piscuses--the Piscus is an Ancient Symbol of the vagina. The Triple Goddess represents all the phases of a Woman's life--Maiden, Mother, and Crone (or Grandmother).

The Circle--connecting them--is an Ancient Symbol of protection.

The Triquetra is the Symbol that I employ.

How long have you been interested in such things?

Since the first time I saw it on the WB/CW show Charmed. I've always been fascinated with witches and magic, but moreso with natural gifts than with spells and potions. I indulge in neither. After seeing it on Charmed, every time I would see one, I would ask myself "what is up with this symbol??????" Stare longer than "normal", especially at tattoos. Even now.

Latest glimpse I got of one was on the show Walking Dead. One of the characters has one engraved in her Katana, and the Harry Potter series. Never noticed them previously, before yesterday while watching one of the movies.