Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Suspended

o and by the way when u say forged in fire u couldnt b closer to the truth-im sag sun,aries moon and leo ascendent....but none of dem buggers ever stopped my fire from burning.....believe me when i say im UNICORN FLAME forged in FIRE......
Old 21-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@FC

Yes! I think this is the truth and there will always be another layer to discover!

I'm glad you're posting. I would miss you and your wisdom lots. So much love to you! ........

Thank you, psychegrl! Does me good to here that!
I too have come to care for people here in these forums, so I'd miss it myself as well.
I'm not bitter about the TF concept either, it has my interest, so I still enjoy sharing here. What I don't do anymore is listen/watch the TF readings on YouTube by Twinstrology and Twinflame Psychic. As it is I feel that is pointless, but it is also too painful right now.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, psychegrl! Does me good to here that!
I too have come to care for people here in these forums, so I'd miss it myself as well.
I'm not bitter about the TF concept either, it has my interest, so I still enjoy sharing here. What I don't do anymore is listen/watch the TF readings on YouTube by Twinstrology and Twinflame Psychic. As it is I feel that is pointless, but it is also too painful right now.
awww im hearing ur pain.gather ur strength it will make u less needy.u KNOW THIS.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:25 PM
Guide

Truly, a very interesting discussion going on here.

In my experience, one tool most handy is the ability to 'drop down' into Neutral, when the going gets tough. It is surely unconditional but not exactly bliss. More of a 'safe mode' re checks and balances..Very helpful when one needs a break from urgent clamourings due to twin flame angst.

I guess I'm not a yogi, lol.
Old 21-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Experiencer
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Truly, a very interesting discussion going on here.

In my experience, one tool most handy is the ability to 'drop down' into Neutral, when the going gets tough. It is surely unconditional but not exactly bliss. More of a 'safe mode' re checks and balances..Very helpful when one needs a break from urgent clamourings due to twin flame angst.

I guess I'm not a yogi, lol.

Funny that you should say not exactly "Bliss"...

I was actually going to go into another point that the high emotional state of Love we call bliss may not be actually unconditional love but the ego experiencing love in the highest forms it can. It feels SO SO good because of the sheer novality of the experiences since we spend so much time in a state of lower vibrations. When going into higher, "neutral" vibrations, the lack of pain and heaviness actually feels like euphoria. This was another bit of evidence that led me to the neutral is the highest level understanding.

It's odd to think of yourself in pain and discomfort until you no longer are feeling it constantly. Then the new state of comfort becomes the normal and dropping into the old normal is excruciating and unbearable.

But I felt that that was one idea too many to put in my own post. LOL

This will probably feel really uncomfortable to some and not be in alignment with where their emotions are at. Maybe even need it's own thread.