Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Experiencer

you can always try to move to another country, where mentality is so different, that it would impress you for sure
Old 24-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

oh you must be so young , feeling so attached to what others do
early in my ever lasting days of youth we had good religious truths to tell us what the world was like

like this one https://youtu.be/qbmWs6Jf5dc

attachment to what the rest of the world did was no big thing :-)
Old 27-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Knower

People IMO for the most part people don't have a clue or idea how corrupt everything is and we are programmed to see things one way or another.

I have pretty much gave up trying to awaken people to how life works and that they are actually using the life power every moment in their lives. Oh my I get told sell my religion or hocus pocus somewhere else. Or they think I am such a sucker to believe whatever I hear. I want to tell them the sucker they see is in the mirror they are holding but I don't care to be perforated with holes.

Now I just laugh at them because they are the real programmed suckers that believe what they are told or mesmerized to believe. If people would just open their eyes to what goes on they would see it all is a giant scam to control people. Jesus would be crucified again if he were here today. Try talking like Jesus talked and you will in essence be crucified/discredited also. No doubt you will hear there is a place for religion and it isn't here. IMO religion is man made but spiritual universal law is the life force that is the truth and all things are manifested by it. Science can't touch it, see it, hear it, prove or disprove it so it is just folk lore.

I do believe the only way to get people to see the light is for myself to grow more in the I AM consciousness and let that light cause people to see the light and the illusions revealed to them.

Like they say birds of a feather flock together. Well this bird has had enough of flying into the tar pits of the lost people. We can only fly into the picture window so many times before we realize we can't get there this way. Perhaps flying by ourselves towards the light instead of the people we can soar with the highest consciousness.
Old 27-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer

Despise the collective but not the individual. If I think of the whole of mankind I hate it, but I can't think of a single person that I dislike.

Only those who separate from the masses can have a chance, because the path is narrow and very difficult, and it can only be traversed by the exceptional, not by the ordinary.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
I do believe the only way to get people to see the light is for myself to grow more in the I AM consciousness and let that light cause people to see the light and the illusions revealed to them.

yes this is the best thing no matter how you paint them. Personally though I think they teach me a lot of lessons, even if I *do* disagree with the general attitude.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
Despise the collective but not the individual. If I think of the whole of mankind I hate it, but I can't think of a single person that I dislike.

Only those who separate from the masses can have a chance, because the path is narrow and very difficult, and it can only be traversed by the exceptional, not by the ordinary.

I totally agree. LOL Some people would say I am exceptional. But according to their blindness not in a good way. More than a few think I am an idiot but I just laugh at their ignorance that the elite have programmed them to think is true or false. I believe it also is a product of birds of a feather flock together. I do believe also that people hate to be proven wrong so they condemn any new thought. I guess I am a bird of different feathers that doesn't keep flying over the tar pits.

I read a quote. Condemnation without research is the height of ignorance. It used to upset me but now I just laugh at ignorance because it has no validity. A closed mind is terrible thing to waste. "It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they have been fooled"....Albert Einstein.

I don't hate people that I don't know. I refuse to hate someone because I am told I should do so. 99% of the time it isn't the masses we hate, it is the few 1% that do all they can to control the masses for their own selfish benefits.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by open2it
IMO religion is man made but spiritual universal law is the life force that is the truth and all things are manifested by it. Science can't touch it, see it, hear it, prove or disprove it so it is just folk lore.

Agree with this.

BT
Old 19-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyWarrior
This is a spiritual forum but even here we're not allowed to freely discuss things and express emotion? Guess only the hippydippy "peace and love" side of spirituality is allowed, not the deeper, messy things that come with spirituality, which we actually need help with and struggle to find in real life due to isolation. Thank you everyone for your replies, I have a lot of respect for you all being able to see the world in such ways and overcome feeling how I currently feel, but maybe now is not the time for me to progress to that level, and for now I'll just have to accept how I feel and gentley try to work on this perception in my own time.

I think that a spiritual forum should be able to discuss "real life" matters - what use is spirituality if it's just make-believe or can't be actualized through and in daily reality/life.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Suspended
Ascender

SleepyWarrior

Yes there is Light, there is God, there is exceptional peace and silence. And then there is bloodshed, cruelty and the delusions of ego. Some call this situation a koan. I can tell you that I've seen the possibilities, and just encourage you to stay honest, stay grounded and perhaps mingle more with people in daily life, there are many kind, good people in this world doing the best they can and there is much goodness even amidst the troubles of this world.

Best wishes

BT