Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Experiencer

Can a malevolent telepathic people be hypnotized to be a good person?

I ask this question all the time.

If it is possible to make them a good person, it is to be evil but it take a lot of guts to be good.

If they can insert thoughts of evilness to a person, they are also vulnerable to inserted thoughts of goodness.

Maybe, peace can achieve through this.

May I know your opinion on this.

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 19-11-2016 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Correction.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Seeker

Dont really understand your question. But ill answer it how i interpurt your question.
There are good people in this world and there are bad people, theres also sick people with illnesses that do horrible things or behave in bad ways.

Entities or beings dont make a person good or bad. You either already is or isnt.
Experiences with entities or beings can be traumatic even if the beings are good, but often these things causes selfdestructive behaviours such as addictions, paranoia and fear. Depressio s are common too.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
If it is possible to make them a good person, it is easy to be evil but it take a lot of guts to be good.

If we can only take away fears, depressions, traumas, addiction, anxiety, etc. and heightened their self confidence, awareness and wellness, we could make this a better world.

Why not make the negatives to be positive.
If reiki healing and other methods of remote healing be done maybe this can be achieved.

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 20-11-2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Added details.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Seeker

Quote:
If we can only take away fears, depressions, traumas, addiction, anxiety, etc. and heightened their self confidence, awareness and wellness, we could make this a better world.

You consider these things to be the reasons why this planet is in the state she is in and the reason to all the corruption, starvations, polutons and crimes out in the world?
Old 20-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

I am talking about some telepathic bullies creating damaging paranoia, inserting thoughts and feelings of envy, jealousy, anger and other negativity to innocent people.

Then the person changes behavior, become angered, lost his old good self and become wasted and some become a menace to society.

If these telepathic bullies can do that why can't we on the positive light?
If we can heal telepathically or remotely an affected person, we can do this to everyone we know, our family, neighbors, politicians, criminals, drug addicts and our own self.

I always pray for those people that are so affected by this when I see one in person to make him a better person and a good citizen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
You consider these things to be the reasons why this planet is in the state she is in and the reason to all the corruption, starvations, polutons and crimes out in the world?

Malevolent telepathic people have contributed somehow, and why people think and act nagatively like physical or non physical obsession, addiction, cumpulsive buying, adultery, neglect of resposibilities, manipulation, procastination, and some other damaging behaviors.

My personal experience on this is that I sensed that there was a sudden thought of liking and obsessing a woman and inserted thought of dreaming of them, wanting them but then I asked myself are these telepathic people want to convert me to a lesbian?
I fought this thought and feelings and assured myself That I am a woman and it will hurt my family if ever I will do the things that were telepathically suggested to me.

Another paranoia was sent to me when I am shopping that i have to buy this and that, buy and buy until you drained all your money, but what I did is that I always bring only certain amount and stick to my budget.

Maybe you yourself have experienced this, that is why I am thinking if positive thoughts are sent to more people, and start a change of good behavior and thinking.
Old 20-11-2016, 07:56 PM
Seeker

Well, maybe that is how you experience these things and that is fine.

But there are many things in ones life that causes trauma to a person and how that person handle that trauma is different per person. Most often it is only self destructive behaviours.

You are one person and you are in control of your own life. There are no such things as either good nor bad entites making you do either good or bad things. It's all you.

All people go trhough confusions, have their own struggles etc.

All people deserve compassion and love, it's simple really.
Old 20-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Guide

Interesting replies so far.

My two cents worth on the question you posed: Can a malevolent telepathic people be hypnotized to be a good person?

No. Hypnosis is only effective when the subject is willing (allows themself to be hypnotised) and is agreement with the suggestion, or at least not in opposition to it.

If a negative person such as you described were approached about being hypnotised "to make them a good person" I dare say they'd laugh or get very angry. They most likely do not see a "problem" with their behavior and have little or no intention of changing.

Hypnosis is "suggestion" and not "force."
Old 20-11-2016, 10:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
My two cents worth on the question you posed: Can a malevolent telepathic people be hypnotized to be a good person?

Ahh, now i understand the question, i think

If I strike off the telepahic part from the question since I do not believe there are any human being on this earth who are a true telepath,

So, can bad people be made into good people.
No. I stand by with what I wrote b4, you're either good or you're not.

And then it depends on what behaviour we think are bad.
Maybe someone who robs a bank and shot a person can actually change and become a better person - I believe that.

I feel as if it is the greedy and power hungry people who are the one who cannot change.

The people with mental illness are not at fault,, they are sick. That doesn't mean their crimes are any less horrible and wrong though!
Old 20-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I am talking about some telepathic bullies creating damaging paranoia, inserting thoughts and feelings of envy, jealousy, anger and other negativity to innocent people.

Then the person changes behavior, become angered, lost his old good self and become wasted and some become a menace to society.

If these telepathic bullies can do that why can't we on the positive light?
If we can heal telepathically or remotely an affected person, we can do this to everyone we know, our family, neighbors, politicians, criminals, drug addicts and our own self.

I always pray for those people that are so affected by this when I see one in person to make him a better person and a good citizen.

Malevolent telepathic people have contributed somehow, and why people think and act nagatively like physical or non physical obsession, addiction, cumpulsive buying, adultery, neglect of resposibilities, manipulation, procastination, and some other damaging behaviors.

My personal experience on this is that I sensed that there was a sudden thought of liking and obsessing a woman and inserted thought of dreaming of them, wanting them but then I asked myself are these telepathic people want to convert me to a lesbian?
I fought this thought and feelings and assured myself That I am a woman and it will hurt my family if ever I will do the things that were telepathically suggested to me.

Another paranoia was sent to me when I am shopping that i have to buy this and that, buy and buy until you drained all your money, but what I did is that I always bring only certain amount and stick to my budget.

Maybe you yourself have experienced this, that is why I am thinking if positive thoughts are sent to more people, and start a change of good behavior and thinking.

What you are describing is when people invade another persons mind and body, its a similar feeling to when a person has been invaded by lower entities.
We are no different and do have the ability to invade, intentionally and unintentionally.
Our minds are powerful, and we can create negative and positive outcomes, you are correct that people can change and alter another persons thought process.
By learning how to ground yourself, place protection around you, by blocking the person if you know who is doing it and also by sending back the energy back to its owner you can stop it from happening.

But that's the difficult part, *finding out who is invading* like you said, it could be someone whos jealous, envious, angry and is directing all their negative thought energy at you which is very harmful. But the person whos sending those thoughts, will also have to go through a process themselves which is a lot worse than what they've thrown.

but in saying that, you too are also sending thoughts. You mentioned liking a female and inserted thoughts of dreaming of them. That is you doing that, deliberately invading this person with lust and desire. Noone would be trying to convert you into a lesbian, we all connect on a soul level, dosnt matter if the other person is of same sex or the opposite sex.
Even though just fantasising, we can manipulate the energy and that other person will feel it too, they just might not be able to tell where that feeling came from.
If you don't want to delve any further with this women, them make your choice and just say, you don't want to.. Its that simple and the connection will fade.

It can be very frustrating when we start to realise just how powerful the mind can be, and seeing negative/positive good/bad ying/yang pros/cons etc etc 2 sides of everything
So try not to get yourself caught up in thinking others may be targeting you, which it is possible
but allow yourself to realise, that you too can or have or may use the same technique and could be you doing it to yourself and whoever else as well and its a chain reaction, back and forth

learning more on energy and how it affects a person, may help you
Old 21-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Can a malevolent telepathic people be hypnotized to be a good person?

short answer: no
the question asks if evil can be manipulated (forced or tricked) into being good.
manipulation of this kind, using force or trickery against free-will choice,
is a tool of evil-doing.

i am responsible for my choices.
i cannot make choices for others, that is their responsibility.

i believe that freedom is the key to actualizing full health.
allowing all entities to have the natural freedom of self determination
is the means to permitting health to manifest, for all.