Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Master
Out and about yesterday! :)

Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
rivendell

Hello and pleased to meet you, lovely pictures. Reading the posts about your carnelian ( hope I've got the spelling right ) am I whacky but I see cartoon character faces in your stone, made me smile so it must be a happy stone. Best wishes x
Old 06-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Master
Hmmm I love Carnelian for some reason. I read that all men are attracted to Carnelian.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Master
I love this thread on Carnelians, I love and adore my Carnelian, it is a happy stone and I feel happy when I'm near her :)
Spiritlite.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Snow Monkey, I see your Happy little Carnelian is travelling again cool pictures ! What is the third picture where it looks like the water is on the edge ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Hmmm I love Carnelian for some reason. I read that all men are attracted to Carnelian.

Interesting comment, I wonder what the attraction is ? just curious then, if men are attracted to Carnelian, then a woman who has a Carnelian with her, would attract men ? random thought, lol .

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivendell
Hello and pleased to meet you, lovely pictures. Reading the posts about your carnelian ( hope I've got the spelling right ) am I whacky but I see cartoon character faces in your stone, made me smile so it must be a happy stone. Best wishes x

Hello, nice to meet you too. It's great that you also see a happy face :)

Dream Angel, it's the weir at the dam, which feeds the river Chew. I'll have to travel a little further, to be with the natural water sounds up in the hills.

Will keep an eye out for more pictures
Old 06-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Deactivated Account

thanks Snow Monkey

that is just such a cool picture, like being on the edge of the world and the water just running over ....

I have seen some pictures of hotels that have swimming pools on the rooftops and the water goes right to the edge of the building, looks like there is no edge at all ! Quite scarey I would think, no clue how the water stays there .

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Master
Hi :)

The camera is on an angle, just to capture the weir. In person it's much more like what you say.

It's like there's so much that is artificially created to hold us back, but even in a construction such as a dam, there's always that subtle flow. Like the edge of the world, it's easy to be fearful to step away from the body of water. But we can step back even further, to see the whole natural cycle, with the tree's and the clouds.

Oh to be a duck!
Old 19-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Billycourty

I always take my crystals sight seeing like you have done above. I will deffinatly be asking for a carnelian to come stay with me!