Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Master
Stranded Monkey--

I looked and I don't see anything that says Canelian has Morganite in it. Looking at the Morganite, it's hard to imagine. But you may find otherwise.

Yes, I won't have to melt through an ice flow here. I'd be happy turning into a Carnelian on the ground! Hopefully, someone as adventurous as you would adopt me and take me around to beautiful places! My next life.

Lora
Old 09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
Hi

I don't know much about all of the different combinations of minerals. It sounded like a strange combination. No! I think your right.

Have you been working much with your Carnelian? Are you finding it's energy useful?

I'm certainly not nearly as adventurous as I used to be. I was a real mountain goat as a teenager. When I was out last week there were a few groups of climbers on some of the rock faces. I half expected to bump into an old friend who was learning to be a climbing instructor. One falling rock spooked me, so I stopped climbing years ago. The rock ended up in the back garden. It's a shame as I loved climbing slabs, and jamming myself in chimneys. Last year before I moved, I looked for the stone, and was a little sad as I couldn't remember which one it was...

Perhaps I'll get an opportunity to do some Munro's later in the year.

Snow Monkey
Old 09-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Master
Snow Monkey,

I feel like a real piker next to you! And to be honest, I had to Google Munros. That's good to know! I wonder what you call hills less than 2000 feet?

Because technically, what we have here aren't even Munro's as the top of the summit where I walk is about 1500 feet and the max on the whole island is 2000 feet. Props to you for some hard core climbing!

And, really, I'm not sure I know what it means to "work with" my Carnelian. It is on my nightstand, along with a few other gems I like. There is one crystal that I can "hear" when I put it next to my ear, but that's about it.

I am afraid I have an energy blockage in my arms and to my hands. A recent auric reading and portrait I got from Sangress verified what I felt. So, it's hard for me to get energy through to my hands.

At the same time I have to be careful about too much energy in my head, so I'm a little hesitant to boost energy there too much.

I like holding my little Carnelian. I think of it more in terms of encouraging creativity and spontaneity.

In what ways do you "work with" your Carnelian? What do you sense from it?

Isle - Lora
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Master
Hi Lora :)

I'm several months behind, after twisting my knee and then hurting it earlier in the year. Hills next to the sea are often much more challenging, than inland mountains. Great for views too! :)

My friend did most of the leading on climbs to build experience. I thought he was nuts, when it was quite easy to set up a top rope. Especially on one climb that he fell on, after pulling out all of his protection. Fortunately that was a slab with a scree slope, so he managed to get away with a little run then a jump.

My little book recommends Malachite and Jadeite for arms.

Wow! I'm still yet to hear anything from mine :)

I found Carnelian very helpful for my legs, as they needed a bit or work to get the energy moving. Perhaps I should use "work" only with regards to crystal points... as that's more focused. In general I follow the thought that the journey is back to being quite ordinary (like being born), only we just remember more helpful things/choices that just "work".

Carnelian also does make me think about the journey in the after life. One dream that I had put it like bouncing on a trampoline. It's not always easy to see the spirit side reflecting underneath. When we balance both, there is no need to physically bounce around, as we realise that were always constantly in motion. So the balance ultimately determines where we go. Like the trampoline itself is a portal to a completely new place, or bounces us back again.

It's good for energy, as family can sometimes even be quite... lol

Snow Monkey
Old 10-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Master
Snow Monkey--

I looked up Jadeite and Malachite--both green. They remind me of one of my most favorite --a green ocean jasper egg. It is in it's natural state, formed from hot lava that hits the ocean. It includes into it green algae, beautiful geometric white shelled sea creatures, and small yellow "eyes" all over, which are said to be spirit guides. It looks like the earth in green. That one I love having close to me.

Working with points--I have tried it a few times. I guess I didn't continue because I wasn't usually feeling the energy. I end up just visualizing different energies and moving them around or around and out.

I take an amino acid that is "inhibitory" for the brain, so it keeps the overproduction down. But it also shuts energy down. So every once in a while I decide it's time to quit them. This last time I was just pouring the excess energy out my crown like white steam. But it was hard to keep up with. And then I got a retinal tear in my right eye from the pressure so I went back on.

I think I have to decide how to approach what Sangress called the "splintered" energy in the upper chest and arms. Do you force energy through there and hope that the structure coalesce? Or do you ground the energy going through there to prevent further damage?

I keep thinking about a hematite marble I have. I did feel it grounding, but think I had it on the wrong place. Maybe if I use it on the chest? I'm thinking of at night.

Sorry--these are just the questions of someone really not educated enough in using gems and stones.

Your dream of the bouncy Carnelian on a trampoline reminds me of one I recently had. I was seeing a round, mellow yellow structure with an orange undertone. Someone was singing this song, part of the words were "You have a brain..." and I filled in "Now use it!"

This mellow yellow structure didn't have two visible hemispheres or anything dark in them, so to me it was saying--brain's OK, now go for it!

Now I need to figure out --go for what?!

Isle - Lora
Old 10-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Ascender
I'll FINALLY cleanse my carnelian tonight,recharge it with the sun tomorrow and then wear it :)
I'm waiting to see its energy :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Master

Ocean Jasper is the one then. It sounds like you have the perfect stone there! :)

Blue Kyanite is another one to read about. It helps bridge gaps, and clear the meridians etc

Rather than forcing energy, it's probably best to think of a supportive energy around the area. Check with Sangress :)

I'm still learning myself. Perhaps hold then place the Hematite within your aura, and then try the Ocean Jasper on your chest... trust your intuition though!

Perhaps try the Hematite near the root chakra for grounding. Carnelian should help with this too.

Snow Monkey
Old 10-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Master
Snow Monkey,

I like what I read about the Blue Kyanite--especially this:

The most outstanding property that all colors of Kyanite are known for, is the ability to bring all of the chakras into alignment. It does this without the user needing to direct it by thought, but if it is directed it will have the extra result of being able to open the chakras.

I have slept with the ocean jasper on my chest before. Hard to do for a night because it's egg-sized, but at least for a few hours at a time. Probably better so I can evaluate how I feel after each session.

Sangress talked about more frequent grounding. Honestly I'm not sure how much more I can do it. Besides visualizing the deep tree-root idea, I go on walks/runs for 2 hours most days. It is walking (uphill) for 3 miles, sitting on the ground and meditating, then running down. I feel a "twinge" in my sacral area whenever I do ground, so I can pretty much tell when they all connect.

That's why I am drawn to the grounding of the energy at it's "splinter point"--or maybe somewhere else. Hands? I do feel that, when I get this energetic break repaired I might have healing energy available at the hands. But it's been going on for a long, long, loooong time--like 45+ years. That doesn't have to mean it can't change, though.

I do like just holding the Carnelian for several hours at night. And I have seen both orange and yellow orbs --not just in third eye, but ...outside. The orange one was much larger than I usually see--like golf-ball sized. And it made me smile for half an hour afterward.

Thanks for the ideas. I'll check out the Kyanite.

Lora
Old 11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky3619
I'll FINALLY cleanse my carnelian tonight,recharge it with the sun tomorrow and then wear it :)
I'm waiting to see its energy :)

I bought some more to look after my other stones, so I'll be carrying mine around a lot more :)
Old 11-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Master

Blue Kyanite is nice.

Magnetite Octahedron's are good for grounding and balancing. I use mine for physical injuries (knee). They're quite small too, so good for layouts.

Oh! I just checked my book for hands, one of the crystals was Smoky Quartz, which is a strong grounding stone. It said to hold or wear the crystal.

Hopefully you'll have some success soon

Enjoy working with your Carnelian! :)

Snow Monkey