Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Master

Remote viewer finds a dead body in a second case

I live in Norway. It's a pretty small country and anyone who publicly claims paranormal talents gets heavyhanded treatment in the newsplaces. Everyone gets accused of trickery and then you get the avalanche of people who get mad because they do not accept the very idea of non-physical things. Over the last 80 years I can think of less than five talented people in my country who have been able to withstand the public scrutiny and do good work, even writing books. And they have never been successfully exposed as frauds. Never. At least two of them spent many years helping the police, with little thanks from them, solving crime riddles and finding evidence.

One of the latest such public figures is the man Michael Winger. He is not an unflawed person and clearly likes publicity. But today the police followed his directions and located the body of a man who has been missing for a month. Half a year ago the same seer found another body in a completely different case. The odds of this being a coincidence are astronomical. So the cops investigated him but could not find any connections at all.

I hope I got all those details right. But I am so happy. One more point up against the skeptics.

Last edited by WhiteWarrior : 04-12-2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Correcting factual errors
Old 05-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Master
Hi,

There was a really funny comment on a TV program about things like this. A cop was asked what he would conclude about the odds of a person coming up with those insights. The answer the cop gave was that he would consider the psychic a suspect. The only logical conclusion the cop could arrive at it seems.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Master

I am glad they suspect the psychics who provide new information. Because after that little investigation it gets just a little harder to explain things logically.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Master
What an amazing gift.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
What an amazing gift.

Yes it is. There was an interesting radio show interview with a person who could do this kind of investigative work. She did not want to work for the police directly but instead made an attempt to train them on how to evolve their psychic gifts.

My view is that some people are not ready to embrace their psychic potentials. My son knows what I do but 'does not trust' that any one would be directed in a way that supports their strictly logical human desires and goals. In that respect he is most correct. My experience is that what is truly best for us is hardly ever what we think it is.

Now that actually applies to psychic investigative efforts. A concept that is beyond the scope of most crime fighters. What is most appropriate is always considered to be catching or restricting those who break the law or are determined to harm others. What is energetically appropriate is never a consideration.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Master

Frankly I don't think a police investigator should be a psychic. Just as I don't want him/her to be rich, politically connected, politically active, religious or anything else but neutral. Real psychics have certain talents and hopefully also skills at using them, and might be of use to the professional investigator to get fresh leads once other tracks go cold. My hope is that we are coming into an age when more investigators are open minded enough to at least consider the option. What I really think could be useful is that the department of police (or what it might be called in your country) would start giving courses to groups of wouldbe psychics to teach them what would be useful to look for and how to properly get in touch with the right police unit when they were convinced they had something of value. I realize this is just daydreaming but it is a nice daydream isn't it?
Old 06-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Bec I don't trust logical people...I would send in my
directions to the bodies anonymously!!!
Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Bec I don't trust logical people...I would send in my
directions to the bodies anonymously!!!
Ha!

See, that is the problem. The logical people don't trust 'unlogical' people either. And they receive oodles of anonymous tips, many of which will be simply wrong. The cops cultivate informers in various crime infested environments for this very reason; they want tips from people who they think might know something.

In the case I refer to in this story, the seer told the search crew (actually a Red Cross searching team who does a lot of such work for the police) that he had had a vision of the missing man walking on a specific place along a certain path, but that the man might have gone further than that. And made a circle on a map for the RC guys. They took him seriously because he has found bodies before in the same way, and did a thorough search even though this was far away from where the police had sent them. The body was found about 100 yards from the edge of the circle. Considering that a search team literally walks shoulder by shoulder through any given area going back and forth, perhaps 20-30 volunteers were involved. If they had received the tip anonymously I am not confident that this 'extra' terrain scan would have happened.

Anonymous tips do help sometimes, by all means. But they are taken a lot more serious if they include information the cops already knows but noone else know.