Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I think I'm about to give up and just live day to day like I did before.

You know I thought about giving up because of negativity (vibration) I got from people, things said to bring me back to the place they were, where I came from. People are important but I think people speak for themselves, more a perception of self reflection. An internal dialogue that's about what is felt.

I don't think a higher vibration is superior to a lower one anyway. And changing another doesn't change me where we think maybe it will. Each at a truth looking for confirmation. It possibily moves one away and we fear that. Everyone wants to move at the same time and at the same pace where we can be selfish about it, where we should be selfless.

Vibration is something we may not know we're in or what that means or feel like. I don't know, once a person opens themselve and gains and learning begins can one go back. Nothing needs to change to be given up, keep the old and the new. There is no loss. Letting go isn't bad either.

Many times spirituality is seen as having to give up or sacrifice, lose something. Just examining some old thoughts and fears I had.
Old 13-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Thank you lemex. There is absolutely a lot to learn and whilst for the majority of it I've been enjoying it, a lot of it's been hard too. I think I'm about to give up and just live day to day like I did before.
What might be a better idea is unlearning so you can relearn. You don't need to learn everything, and if your head is full of fretting about having to learn everything there's no room for anything else.

"Take what resonates with you as your own truth, leave the rest behind because it is not yours."

The Universe will give you what you need when you need it, the rest is entirely optional and if it's hard, is it worth it? Really worth it? It can come to the point of diminishing returns where the effort far outweighs the benefits. If Spirituality is to be believed we're already 'there' so what are you busting your chops for?

Give up by all means, that's a great idea but give up on what isn't serving you and find what does. Unlearn that you have to learn "absolutely a lot" and relearn how to live in the Now - or as you call it living day-to-day.

You were living day-to-day and you awakened anyway, so you do the math. That's a slam-dunk no-brainer.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
You know I thought about giving up because of negativity (vibration) I got from people, things said to bring me back to the place they were, where I came from. People are important but I think people speak for themselves, more a perception of self reflection. An internal dialogue that's about what is felt.

I don't think a higher vibration is superior to a lower one anyway. And changing another doesn't change me where we think maybe it will. Each at a truth looking for confirmation. It possibily moves one away and we fear that. Everyone wants to move at the same time and at the same pace where we can be selfish about it, where we should be selfless.

Vibration is something we may not know we're in or what that means or feel like. I don't know, once a person opens themselve and gains and learning begins can one go back. Nothing needs to change to be given up, keep the old and the new. There is no loss. Letting go isn't bad either.

Many times spirituality is seen as having to give up or sacrifice, lose something. Just examining some old thoughts and fears I had.

I was plodding along before a severe trauma lemex which I now believe set the ball rolling for an awakening and I didn't know what was happening to me, I felt isolated and as though I was going bonkers. I tried to talk to people around me about it but realised they just thought I was bonkers too and didn't understand it. That's been really hard! I've really enjoyed what I've learnt already though, I've learnt more in the last 12 months than I have in my whole lifetime.