Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
You're not mean just misinformed. All possibilities already exist. There is already a probability of everything and all she has to do is align her energy to that probability

I can't see how that works. People aren't probability. Even if they were; it didn't workout of two out of two times. So the probability of it happening and working out on the 3rd try is unlikely if we're just looking at probability alone. That doesn't factor in whatever it was that this guy didn't find desirable in her personally.

Magic and laws of attraction aside: this type of attitude implies that the other party can be and should be changed for the betterment of the first party. That type of mentality is toxic to a relationship.
Old 19-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
I can't see how that works. People aren't probability. Even if they were; it didn't workout of two out of two times. So the probability of it happening and working out on the 3rd try is unlikely if we're just looking at probability alone. That doesn't factor in whatever it was that this guy didn't find desirable in her personally.

Magic and laws of attraction aside: this type of attitude implies that the other party can be and should be changed for the betterment of the first party. That type of mentality is toxic to a relationship.

That's the beauty of it, magic doesn't exist, law of attraction is misunderstood by most people. You're right people aren't probabilities, our entire environment is, now if someone desires something and really wants it, that is just external thinking because most likely deep inside there are negative thoughts fueled by opinions of others and past memories. Think about it, those who persevere about the seemingly impossible are those who take action against those who said, just don't do it, why bother. Am I saying for example she should call him and stalk him until she gets what she wants, not at all. It's very simple, nothing toxic about it.

Obviously for some reason this guy at some point was with her for whatever reason, that possibility alone has the chance to flourish if habits, behaviors are changed. The last thing this girl needs to do is obsess about this guy, because once you bring in that factor doubts, negativity is in the works and things just derail. It's so simple, ask and you shall receive without too much expectation because in this infinite universe everything that has ever been thought of has, is and will happen. just dig a little and you'll find that the only limitations we have about anything is ourselves fueled by those who say forget it, move on and those environments we have grown up around, no magic at all just different concepts that of course with people who can't comprehend it will see it as attempts of magic just like in medieval times.
Old 19-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Lavender

Quote:
"no magic at all just different concepts that of course with people who can't comprehend it will see it as attempts of magic just like in medieval times."

I'm going to ignore that little passive aggressive note there.

Quote:
Obviously for some reason this guy at some point was with her for whatever reason, that possibility alone has the chance to flourish if habits, behaviors are changed.

So say this woman has major physical flaws and a personality that just turns this guy off completely. Say she has a personality that is clingy and verbally abusive. And he dated her 2 times before because he just didn't have enough information. You're saying that this guy will find a way to love her as long as she just stays positive and asks the universe for it? Even if they aren't compatible at all?
Old 19-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
I'm going to ignore that little passive aggressive note there.

You obviously didn't, hey I'm not being mean or anything but it's the truth

Quote:
So say this woman has major physical flaws and a personality that just turns this guy off completely. Say she has a personality that is clingy and verbally abusive. And he dated her 2 times before because he just didn't have enough information. You're saying that this guy will find a way to love her as long as she just stays positive and asks the universe for it? Even if they aren't compatible at all?

Because she may have physical flaws; she may already be conditioned to look at herself as ugly, not worthy plus the many labels society may have, and because she's always on the defensive she may be verbally abusive because that is all she has ever gotten is verbal abusive; but whether you believe it or not there is also the one with the many physical flaws that finds a way to look at herself as beautiful, deserving of love, because she had challenges she now helps those challenged like herself, so it's not about just being positive but changing a state of being deep within yourself so powerful that affects your entire surroundings, the ones you interact with; and guess what once you're in that state of being anything is within reach, I tell you because I have experienced it myself and it's just awesome.

Again, it's not just about being positive but changing your estate of being and at that point you don't even have to ask because priorities change, but if you shall ask then you shall receive.

You say they may not be compatible, and who decides that? what is being compatible? maybe in a very deep level they are but only they might know, we as a society seem too quick to observe and judge based on what we have experienced and seen but sometimes it may not be our place to say do this or do that because we may not know all the information

take care and that's my two cents
Old 19-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Lavender

Quote:
You say they may not be compatible, and who decides that? what is being compatible?

He decides. That man's free will says that he doesn't want to be with her for whatever reason. This isn't other peoples' opinions, he doesn't want to be with her since he has broken up with her twice. And to second guess that decision is disrespecting the person who made it. It takes away that person's agency.

Even if LOA can make a person coast into your life and fit like a puzzle piece, what is the cost? Everything has a consequence. If a man's mistress wanted it to work out with her instead of his wife. And by LOA it does, it's good for those peoples' selfish needs but it also hurts the man's family. What if this guy that HeartOfPixie is after is hurting one or many people just to fulfill her wish?

People need to accept that no means no and they are not entitled to have another human being. And if they feel entitled to have them, they don't deserve them.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
He decides. That man's free will says that he doesn't want to be with her for whatever reason. This isn't other peoples' opinions, he doesn't want to be with her since he has broken up with her twice..

You're exactly right, but see how you make your assumptions out of what she said. Did she plainly say "he says he doesn't want to be with me" in fact she said " I had negative thoughts that drove him away" so if she had just changed her estate of being to just enjoy what she had, we probably wouldn't even have this dialogue. She had negative thoughts, probably negative habits that had to do with him like "he will probably leave me, he doesn't want to be with me" and guess what happened.

Quote:
And to second guess that decision is disrespecting the person who made it. It takes away that person's agency...

We're always second guessing things, opinions, comments, views, so we're always thinking creating.

Quote:
Even if LOA can make a person coast into your life and fit like a puzzle piece, what is the cost? Everything has a consequence

Exactly and we see it everyday with people saying their life is worthless, why did it happen to them? and so on

Quote:
If a man's mistress wanted it to work out with her instead of his wife. And by LOA it does, it's good for those peoples' selfish needs but it also hurts the man's family. What if this guy that HeartOfPixie is after is hurting one or many people just to fulfill her wish?

And it happens all the time, the universe doesn't see "good/bad" these are human concepts. Most people have no clue that deep inside they're making daily requests according to how strong their emotions are and unfortunately most times what we ask is for is just the desire to have but not to actually having it "I wish I had.." "I want this..." guess what that is what you will have the wish, the want and nothing else.

Quote:
People need to accept that no means no and they are not entitled to have another human being. And if they feel entitled to have them, they don't deserve them.

That is clearly your opinion because many people have gone beyond "no"; again i'm not just saying this but it just happens. Of course most times going against moral codes will also have conflict and it doesn't happen at the end but in some instances it does.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Lavender

Quote:
You're exactly right, but see how you make your assumptions out of what she said. Did she plainly say "he says he doesn't want to be with me" in fact she said " I had negative thoughts that drove him away" so if she had just changed her estate of being to just enjoy what she had, we probably wouldn't even have this dialogue. She had negative thoughts, probably negative habits that had to do with him like "he will probably leave me, he doesn't want to be with me" and guess what happened.

We're always second guessing things, opinions, comments, views, so we're always thinking creating.

Exactly and we see it everyday with people saying their life is worthless, why did it happen to them? and so on

And it happens all the time, the universe doesn't see "good/bad" these are human concepts. Most people have no clue that deep inside they're making daily requests according to how strong their emotions are and unfortunately most times what we ask is for is just the desire to have but not to actually having it "I wish I had.." "I want this..." guess what that is what you will have the wish, the want and nothing else.

That is clearly your opinion because many people have gone beyond "no"; again i'm not just saying this but it just happens. Of course most times going against moral codes will also have conflict and it doesn't happen at the end but in some instances it does.

Sorry, I just can't get on board with your philosophy. We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.
Old 20-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Sorry, I just can't get on board with your philosophy. We'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

That is fine, you have your views I have mine, luckily no one got hurt and life goes on. Take care
Old 22-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Knower
Sad but true Lifer...we as a human race do sabotage our happiness at times by second guessing the outcome with a negative view. We should all enjoy our happiness, not wait and worry it wont last!

LOA works by projecting your thoughts into the universe and your outcome is a reflection of that thought...and just like Ive told people using daily affirmations, its all about the wording...as in saying "I will win" is much better than saying "I wont lose"...as for some reason the negative "wont" doesnt seem to register in the mind during repitition so I just wanted to point that out(maybe the universe doesnt cant , wont, dont) if you get me.
So no matter how determined and strong your intent is at achieving something, you will not succeed by thinking "I will not fail/be defeated" you will not achieve your desired outcome, you should send out your intent by saying or thinking "I will succeed/be victorious" just to make sure the universe and our subconcious does not ignore or overlook the word "not", dont word your intent with the negative word in it at all
Old 22-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Sad but true Lifer...we as a human race do sabotage our happiness at times by second guessing the outcome with a negative view. We should all enjoy our happiness, not wait and worry it wont last!

LOA works by projecting your thoughts into the universe and your outcome is a reflection of that thought...and just like Ive told people using daily affirmations, its all about the wording...as in saying "I will win" is much better than saying "I wont lose"...as for some reason the negative "wont" doesnt seem to register in the mind during repitition so I just wanted to point that out(maybe the universe doesnt cant , wont, dont) if you get me.
So no matter how determined and strong your intent is at achieving something, you will not succeed by thinking "I will not fail/be defeated" you will not achieve your desired outcome, you should send out your intent by saying or thinking "I will succeed/be victorious" just to make sure the universe and our subconcious does not ignore or overlook the word "not", dont word your intent with the negative word in it at all

Well let me go a bit deeper than this; you say wording but in my experience it's also about emotions because if you have the thoughts along with strong emotions oh wow that is powerful I tell you. Another aspect that I would add is that when saying affirmations, and this is my personal experience as well is that I always use "I am " instead of "I will" or "I want" I always use the present tense because in my opinion if you express to the universe that "you are" that "you have" along with very strong emotions then the universe will just give it to you. Even if it's something that seems so out of reach the universe will work for us because if we "think" "feel" and "visualize" what we want or what we want to be then we will just get it; so simple yet so powerful.

Take care