Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
glenos

Seeing a cat, a dog, a mouse, a chicken, recieving real selfless love from a human being, and seeing that the knowledge that all life is one manifest itself right there.

Seeing another at the dawn of their Spiritual understanding and knowing that life will never be the same again for them.

Ahh man can you imagine.......

G
Old 08-12-2010, 04:50 AM
shaya48

What makes me happy,

Being able to wake up to a new beautiful day with the morning birds and seeing all the beauty of nature and to smell the ocean and hear the waves crashing on the seashore, seeing dolphins play, seeing a new rainbow,all make me happy.

my cat makes me happy, she is so beautiful cheeky and bossy(a furry little demon in disguise) i cant sleep without her on my bed at night.

my family, my grankids, new baby great granson, my friends, make me happy there is always something new they have to share with me and lots of laughter.

I am happy that my mums cancer is in remission, i hope to have her here for as long as it is meant to be.

Pizza with extra cheese, choclate, cake, toffee, ice cream, pavlova,fish and chips, chinese food all make me happy (love all food really lol)

being able to do what i please when i want to do it, and being able to be myself now makes me happy.

knowing my son and dad in spirit, are always there for me with their love and presence makes me happy.

It makes me happy when others do good deeds for those who are less fortunate than others and help them out to make their life better.(And being kind to animals and helping all the sick animals)

It makes me happy to be able to help another through a difficult time so they feel better

To relax with nice music, nice smelling oils and candles around me my crystals and my favourite things make me happy.

I give thanks to all the things that bring me and allow me to feel and be happy its wonderful.

I Wish happiness for everyone. love and light shayaxxxxxxxx
Old 08-12-2010, 10:14 AM
elaine

Life makes me happy, to wake and gaze at a frost covered field in awe. To see each individual ice crystal, and to marvel at it. To see the shapes of the leafless trees, and see their silhouette against a hazy sky...just perfect!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:22 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine
Life makes me happy, to wake and gaze at a frost covered field in awe. To see each individual ice crystal, and to marvel at it. To see the shapes of the leafless trees, and see their silhouette against a hazy sky...just perfect!

This is exacltly what should make all happy in this materialistic world of opinionated people. That is the exact place, and the only place wherein I can find solace and peace of mind.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Racer X

A smile....
A kind laugh....

A sincere expression....
Watching the birds play....

Walking along a river....
Making morning tea...

Morning exercises.....
A walk in the sun.....

Sharing....
Listening to a great melody....

Hugging someone.....
Kissing....

Making a healthy salad......
Planting a garden.....

A walk in the woods.....
A deer...
A bear....

What makes me happy?
Life.....
Old 10-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Maetori

what makes me happy?
my state of mind!

I think happiness can be created by delusional feelings of euphoria...ok, it IS fake, but it WORKS...I'm not complaining hehe :)
Old 12-12-2010, 01:24 AM
harley's mum

on behalf of dearest departed darling...ok

when asked "how are you today?"

response even at the end "every day above ground is a good day"

SO... if my darling was writing his "tomato list"
the first on the list would be of course the love of his life..yep that's me..

figs would be number two... his face would light up "oh you brought me figs" well you would have thought I had given him the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

once again the littlest things make the biggest difference...
Old 12-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Happiness can even be in one's tear's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Of course spirituality makes me happy if the rest of other things remain Okay. Can you be happy without things going well?

Hello

Good quesiton can ye be happy without things going well. At times one projects to the World being happy but in the home or deep inside one ye are not happy at all. Happiness is easy at time to fake. Put that false face to the World around ye ......but being truly happy is a feeling ye have.

I have had many times in life where things have not been going well. Was I happy....one levels yes over all no. True happiness wehre I can now say I am happy with ME comes with that self acceptance one finds. Things do not always go well but I am happy to be here, I am happy to have the very breath I have.

I have been working with people in the last trasitions of life....and I have FELT that happiness in even their nearing death.

Lynn
Old 12-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Royalite

A hug full of love

Doing something that makes another feel good

Reading really good fiction novels

Expressing myself from the heart

Seeing my hard work pay off
Old 12-12-2010, 11:12 PM
arive nan

Other people's happiness...