Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 13-12-2010, 04:55 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by arive nan
Other people's happiness...

I agree this is one of the way to happiness. Happiness is something we cannot enjoy single. It necessiates company. Or once we try to make others happy it will redouble the level of happiness. It is a social phenomenon. Whenever I get some good news, and of course the bad one too, I hurry to share them with my family and friends. I cannot contain them. It spills over.....
Old 14-12-2010, 11:55 PM
shaya48

Supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Of course spirituality makes me happy if the rest of other things remain Okay. Can you be happy without things going well?

That is entirely up to you,

Our happiness or unhappiness is up to us, no one but yourself can make yourself be happy within, it is an emotion that you feel, we all have times in our lives where we can be happy with most things but not so happy with other things.

Our lives here will be one of many things that will be unbalanced in some way where we are on top of the world one day and down the next it is up to us how we balance out those times so we can deal with them in the best way we know how or can, to bring back feeling happier or more at peace within ourself.

You are the only one who knows if you can be happy, in one way but not another if things arent going well for you in other ways.

The answer is within yourself with that question as your emotional feelings and the truth of your self belongs to you.

Shaya

Old 15-12-2010, 12:19 AM
earthprowler

i'm happy that even though i haven't been able to find a job since my job elimination on May 1, 2009, my husband still has a really good job with insurance. i'm happy that since filing bankruptcy we can breathe a little better and the phone has stopped ringing all day long. i'm happy we haven't heard when we will have to be out of our home because it will give us more time to hopefully scrape money together to move. i hope it teaches my husband patience as he is slowly losing his and feeling like he is some kind of failure in this rendezvous. i wish he could be happy but he's not.