Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-04-2015, 05:29 AM
Knower
I have many decks, my main one is the Rider Waite. Why? It ticks all the boxes for me but it's how my guides talk to me. They give me cards as messages.
Old 13-04-2015, 04:18 PM
KaidaMidnight

I have quite a few decks, not as many as I did have though, I'm a bit of a tarot deck collector, I loved them all but did not use them all, so I gifted them to mainly friends who shared my passion.
I have two favourites, RWS and Infinate Visions tarot, self published by Gloria Jean.
The RWS is what I learnt with and have a strong connection with and The Infinite Visions, (which I've only recently began working with) flows so beautifully for me, I love the fact that the images are taken from old paintings and all the scenes speak to me!
Old 16-04-2015, 09:40 PM
agalo379

My favorite right now is the Mandala Astrological Tarot. I like it because it is very colorful, but relies mostly on symbols instead of depictions of people or scenes. It helps that it heavily uses astrology because I am more familiar with astrology than tarot, however I am thinking of getting the traditional Rider-Waite deck so that I can be on the same page with the majority of people. It just never really resonated with me....