Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 18-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Nada

I agree with Stingray.
They may be your SM but neither of them is your TF.
You are working through Kamic issues with both of them.
Each of them/each relationship has some qualities that you are looking for in a relationship. However, neither of them has the most of qualities that you want in one solid relationship.
Hence the reason why you are hanging on to both but can not decide which one is better.
In my opinion, you should leave both of them and open yourself to meet someone new who has most of qualities/important qualities that you want in a relationship.
Let both of them go.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Stingray

Let me add this : I came here with a lot of questions regarding twin flames, soul mates, past life loves and what not. Just because I saw someone that looked somehow familiar and not finding any rest after that anymore. I started going in the subsection (soulmates and twin flames) and quit there with more questions than answers.

Honestly, I cannot for the life of me say with certainty that he is your TF or the other is your SM. I cannot even answer that question for me. The problem lies therein that it's difficult to see it clear when you are in the middle of it all. Usually other people see things a lot more clear from a different perspective. By what you wrote, neither of them looks like a TF.

I thought the person causing me a relentless longing was my TF. Now I'm not so sure anymore. Now I got myself thinking she might just be a soul I lived a past life with.

What has me troubled is that I cannot meet her and the feeling won't go either.

Tragic to be honest.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
I agree with Stingray.
They may be your SM but neither of them is your TF.
You are working through Kamic issues with both of them.
Each of them/each relationship has some qualities that you are looking for in a relationship. However, neither of them has the most of qualities that you want in one solid relationship.
Hence the reason why you are hanging on to both but can not decide which one is better.
In my opinion, you should leave both of them and open yourself to meet someone new who has most of qualities/important qualities that you want in a relationship.
Let both of them go.

Why didn't I think of that! Now, where's that 'off' switch again??... I'm sorry, I shouldn't take my frustrations out on you, it's just that that's the very thing I've been trying to do for years now and it only makes it worse. It's like somebody telling you 'whatever you do, don't look over there' of course you just want to look! If I knew how to do that, I wouldn't be in this forum. Sincerely, please let me know if you find that 'off' switch. I would be eternally grateful.
Old 18-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account

(Grunching)

Wrong forum...

Anyways, if your SM makes you happy and you feel your relationship with him won't be ruined by the feelings for your TF, I say go for it!
You may regret in the future if your TF never comes back, and you missed an opportunity with this other guy. There's nothing worse than looking back to the past and only finding regret, be-lie-ve me!
Old 19-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
Let me add this : I came here with a lot of questions regarding twin flames, soul mates, past life loves and what not. Just because I saw someone that looked somehow familiar and not finding any rest after that anymore. I started going in the subsection (soulmates and twin flames) and quit there with more questions than answers.

Honestly, I cannot for the life of me say with certainty that he is your TF or the other is your SM. I cannot even answer that question for me. The problem lies therein that it's difficult to see it clear when you are in the middle of it all. Usually other people see things a lot more clear from a different perspective. By what you wrote, neither of them looks like a TF.

I thought the person causing me a relentless longing was my TF. Now I'm not so sure anymore. Now I got myself thinking she might just be a soul I lived a past life with.

What has me troubled is that I cannot meet her and the feeling won't go either.

Tragic to be honest.

I guess this explains why you are questioning if they are my TF and SM even though that's not what my question is- you are exploring the concepts for yourself. Everybody is very different and I was born with many past life memories so since being a child I have known people from other lives instantly, I had a fear of dogs because I remembered being mauled by dogs in another life (which was strange coming from a catholic upbringing) and so it went. When people stepped into my life, it didn't take long to recognize who they were. Long story short, this is how I know they are my TF and SM. But it doesn't matter, they are just labels to help us communicate better, to understand each other. What matters is the feelings, call it what you like. Good luck with it :)
Old 19-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Knower

Thank you all for your input. It has helped so much! I have realized there is no way I can get together with SM at the moment. It wouldn't be fair on him or me. It is a comfort zone and would hold be back. I need to keep growing and expanding :) thanks again!
Old 19-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicheart
Why didn't I think of that! Now, where's that 'off' switch again??... I'm sorry, I shouldn't take my frustrations out on you, it's just that that's the very thing I've been trying to do for years now and it only makes it worse. It's like somebody telling you 'whatever you do, don't look over there' of course you just want to look! If I knew how to do that, I wouldn't be in this forum. Sincerely, please let me know if you find that 'off' switch. I would be eternally grateful.

I know. I know. Trust me on this...
It is NOT the OFF switch that you need to look for because there is NOT an OFF switch.
Think of it as a lamp (a beautifully illuminating one that never dies). Instead of having the lamp in front of you and always staring at it, just move it to the side or to the back so it is not in your way.
It is a blessing to have a such lamp that provides the forever light that you always need.
I hope that this metaphor makes a sense.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
I know. I know. Trust me on this...
It is NOT the OFF switch that you need to look for because there is NOT an OFF switch.
Think of it as a lamp (a beautifully illuminating one that never dies). Instead of having the lamp in front of you and always staring at it, just move it to the side or to the back so it is not in your way.
It is a blessing to have a such lamp that provides the forever light that you always need.
I hope that this metaphor makes a sense.

Thank you Nada, it does make sense, I have decided that I have to just be in love on my own and not focus on being with another man. I have just posted on my other thread- 'any stories of hope' about this so it might give you more insight into why I reacted with your comment :)
Old 22-03-2012, 06:34 AM
James Hilten

In this situation having a broad image and get a broad image as well as requirement and demand so be aware and always be conscious for well demand and get relation for well direction.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:36 AM
needguidience4

you have been given great advice and just wanted to let you know i am going through the same thing and its heart breacking but at the end of the day your happyness is what is important :)