Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-02-2012, 12:28 PM
rewinged

Need opinions on an odd situation...

There's a girl in my life who I call my best friend. I love her to bits and once we explored that a little further but at the time didn't think it felt right. When we're together though, she loves holding my hand, telling me how much she loves me, even kissing me and such. And not on the cheek. I enjoy that side of our relationship a lot, as it is a way to show our affection for one another as such close and personal friends. The problem is; I've been getting stronger feelings for her lately.

She started mentioning the times we were 'closer' a lot lately, mentioning how perhaps it could have worked and such. It was this image that made me find these feelings I believe.

She says we share this special connection because we're both Aries. I've never really met someone so attuned with spirituality as her. It was her that got me interested and made me join this site just yesterday!

Anyways. Sorry for the wall of text. I suppose I just want to hear if anyone has opinions on what she may have meant on bringing up those past times a lot, and our continued affectionate ways.

Most appreciative am I!
Old 24-02-2012, 01:27 PM
sleepyamethyst

you are the opposite of what i have posted i have feelings for my male friend , so all i can say is if you want to take it further then why not.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Master

She is in love with you. What is there to wonder for, if your feelings match hers? Go for it.
Old 24-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Master
Being in love with your best friend, what more can you ask for, especially if she is loving you back. It's a great foundation to start with, you actually like each other, trust each other and can confide in each other. Consider yourself blessed and go for it.
Old 24-02-2012, 04:10 PM
rewinged

Wow. I wasn't expecting the answers to be so one sided!
I'll just tell her how I feel next time I see her then. I was worried about ruining the friendship mostly, but I think we have some good connections that will keep us together :)
Thanks guys