Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-04-2023, 06:22 PM
Seeker

Arrow Unblock Chakras for career,friendships,healing of soul

Hello,i'm interesting of what kind of meditation should try to break the blockages of friendships,as a guy with avoidant personality disorder and shy,it was always difficult for me to create and keep friends,i face so much loneliness for years,secondly i have stuck to my career with basic jobs and small salaries,another blockage all over the years,the third is mental health issues such the disorder i have,hashimoto disease,overweight last years.

What could do to unblock these sad and negative situations?
Old 29-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Master

Hi Alonso24st

Reading your post I am not sure if the real issue is blocked chakras. And trying breathing exercises and visualisations on the chakras will no doubt be helpful as a general practice but will these bring about the changes you want?

Because it sounds as if your issues go deeper than the chakras, and they relate perhaps to blocked emotions (which usually go back to childhood experiences) and a negative self-image. So perhaps you eat for comfort and you stick with what is safe and familiar regarding your work because you do not feel you are worth more.

Maybe counselling would help you, but you then have the challenge of finding a good counsellor.

Regarding what type of meditation would help you, perhaps something which helps you relax. You could try Yoga Nidra (plenty of information online) and you can buy CDs or downloads of guided Yoga Nidra or (even better) guided Yoga Nidra combined with brainwave entrainment. Sacred Acoustics offer this.

And it may help you to read books by Jon Gabriel (Visualization for Weight Loss and The Gabriel Method) and Anthony Robbins (Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within). These may inspire you to bring about changes in your life.

Writing as someone who was cripplingly shy when I was growing up, I know that change can happen.

Peace
Old 30-04-2023, 11:54 AM
Seeker

No,i need reiki healing knowledge to help me in this journey,therapies didn't gave me much help.I will try it and get as much experience as i can,some blockages need to break and open the roads for something better to come.Ι know in need courage,practice,many cleansing.
Old 02-05-2023, 09:00 AM
Seeker

These books you suggest are best sellers and well known out there,but i'm not so enthousiastic on reading books,even self help books make me feel boredom after some time,just theories or plagiarism most of them.I want a guidance from experienced members or people for chakras cleansing and empowering,as there is much info and details through google so i cannot trust just anyone out there.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Crystals can unblock chakras ...but you have to know what you're doing! Or, I mean, the practitioner.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-05-2023, 06:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso24st
I want a guidance from experienced members or people for chakras cleansing and empowering,as there is much info and details through google so i cannot trust just anyone out there.
Yes, there is no guarantee that those out there know what they are doing. But equally there is no guarantee that those on this forum are any better informed or capable of giving you what you seek. But if you feel that you need reiki healing to unblock your energies then go for it.

If you want to resolve the issues you face in your personal life then at some stage you will probably have to investigate these blockages and go back to their causes.

Peace
Old 02-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you want to resolve the issues you face in your personal life then at some stage you will probably have to investigate these blockages and go back to their causes.
Can you please elaborate more on "go back to their causes?"
Old 03-05-2023, 12:28 AM
Causes? I would say ---for example as a child maybe you were never allowed to speak up ...maybe not even cry?
So your Throat Chakra would be closed a bit.
Or, you have had your heart broken, many times, been betrayed and so on ...you Heart chakra would be closed...
you could feel emotion and compassion...but love?
Not so much cuz a steal door is guarding it.

My 2 cents.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2023, 08:16 AM
Master

Thank you.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:45 PM
Seeker

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Causes? I would say ---for example as a child maybe you were never allowed to speak up ...maybe not even cry?
So your Throat Chakra would be closed a bit.
Or, you have had your heart broken, many times, been betrayed and so on ...you Heart chakra would be closed...
you could feel emotion and compassion...but love?
Not so much cuz a steal door is guarding it.

My 2 cents.

If i say that my career,my childhood,my friendships,my relationships,my physical or mental health issues,are from 20 yo till now in bad shape,no matter if i have tried therapies,doctors or whatever,i cannot unblock them by alone.

Recently i talked with an energy healer/reiki master teacher,she suggested chakras cleansing,bioenergy therapy,meditation,a talisman for protection,maybe some kind of art therapy and of course reiki conferences.

Look,i'm virgo sun,virgo asc and with Chiron in 10th,it was not easy in childhood and with bossy parents to grow in normal conditions,so probably i have some chronic traumas need to be healed.