Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
... It's a muscle that isn't exercised nearly enough, imo, particularly in men - so many of us, both men and women, become conditioned to dismiss or overlook our own internal guidance, and reconnecting to it can be very challenging.
You're welcome!
It can be quite easily "trained". Might take a bit more for men, but still.
Start by asking your intuition with everything what to do.
Am I going to eat rice or potatoes?
Do I turn left/right/straight on?
Am I leaving now or wait?
Will I go to XYZ or not?
Do I wear red/black/jeans/shirt
Etc. etc. etc.

Listen to your Heart, your Inner Guidance for the answer. With some things it doesn't (seem to) matter, but it always matters to ask as that's how you wake up and train your intuition. After a while it will do so automatically which is what you want.
And no fuss, no force. Just have fun with it. I mean, who cares if you eat rice or potatoes? (although the voice of your body may disagree here!!! Which you will also intuitively begin to hear)
But have fun with it, play with it. The more lighthearted and playful you are with it the easier and faster your intuition will wake up and get stronger and stronger.
It's simple, the more playful you are with it the less you will be in your head which is what prevents you from intuiting.
Old 20-06-2023, 03:11 AM
Master
I’m not familiar with the terminologies used but in actuality of being, I’d say that the root (Muladhara) associated with the earth element, holds erect the central vein or Sushumna up to and beyond the Sahasrara* (*crown or fontanel). Everything is interconnected. As such the vibrational level of crown, when assimilated, readies us to step up reception to higher octaves. What was the energy once equated with the crown, now rests at root. As such, it is a continuous process and there are no fixed coordinates of reference, save as we may assign or label with mind.

The energy grid is seamless. Depending upon our capacity to imbibe and stabilise the divine energy, our form is transmuted accordingly, something like the blossoming of a flower, a becoming. Everything is enabled automatically if we do not resist or interfere or attempt to contour the happening underway.

Just offering this, as of my understanding based on experience.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It can be quite easily "trained". Might take a bit more for men, but still.
Aye, it's like anything - it gets easier with practise. I've personally found that my issues with my very blocked heart chakra can make it very difficult for me to connect with my intuition, so energetic and emotional clearing continues to be very important for me as far as intuition goes. Appreciate the tips though.:)