Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-10-2016, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Dumb question

How do you know what crystal helps with different physical ailments? I was looking up a specific ailment, and I found three different pages that each had different crystals for the same ailment. I noticed most of the crystals were yellow or orange in color. Is it because of where the body part is and the chakra it's closest to or am I totally off the mark? Thanks. :)
Old 20-10-2016, 06:16 AM
Experiencer

There's no such thing as a dumb question ��.
You can get The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall which is excellent, but yes, generally they correspond to each chakra.
White/purple - crown chakra
Various - 3rd eye
Blue - throat
Green/pink - heart
Yellow - solar plexus
Orange -sacral
Red - base
Then grounding crystals which are black/ dark.
This is very basic though, because there are so many crystals and some will work for others, for example Atacamite which is green but a strong 3rd eye stone. Hope this helps.
Old 20-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Ascender
Not dumb at all. I always check crystal bible and my fav book- 101 power crystals, also by Judy hall. Then I'll google best healing crystals for... but that's just to see if they agree or have any other ideas to read up on. There is one site I trust the information on but not sure I can put it here.
As light lady mentioned colours don't always match so I don't go by colours at all for things like this, as light lady also said we all react differently to different crystals so I like to keep open mind. Plus there are many ailments in each colour- think of possible heart problems.. heartache, palpitations etc not all heart crystals will work for every ailment.
Did you find ones that looked good for what you needed?
Old 20-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Hi. Thank you both so much for your reply! I know it's basic stuff, which is why I said dumb question. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around some things, and for some reason only the universe knows, this happens to be one of them. I will look into getting both of those books. They sound like they would help me a lot. I think my local "rock shop" (that's in their store name) actually has the crystal bible for anyone to look through. And I haven't actually gone out and looked for the crystals yet because I wanted to see how people here answered my question first. Like I said, the suggestions for crystals on the pages were mostly yellow or orange ones, but one of the suggestions was diopside, and that threw me off. Generally when I go looking for my crystals, I don't look for something specific to an ailment, just get whatever seems to call my name, so to speak. Thanks again for your replies. I really appreciate it. :)
Old 20-10-2016, 08:31 PM
Ascender
If you get crystal bible make sure it's volume 1... it seems they all add together so 1 has the oldest and most common. If I had to live with one book for me it would be 101 power crystals... then go and nosey in crystal bible for free in your shop! TBH I think your doing it a very good way... many of my first crystals I don't actually use at all!! And I was not as intune with energy and even now it depends on how I feel in the shop, only once have I picked one up and thought I have to have this one by how it felt. If you google chakra healing etc or reiki that will explain the colours.
Old 21-10-2016, 01:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. This is so helpful. :)