Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Nypon_Cat

Cat New to forum and spiritual acceptance!

Greetings everyone,

My name is Nypon. All my life, since I was born, I've been having spiritual phenomena from other sides of our world's reality. I always accepted the idea that it must have been an "over-active imagination" when I was younger...and then through my late teens and adult years, I tried to make rational explanations for the things I saw, felt, and detected: most of it being that they were a result of my medication since I am often ill.

I tried my hardest to always "shut it off", but this was a very difficult thing to do...and I would often attract negative entities since I tend to have a lot of negative energy in my life (physical illness, battling depression, etc.).

The past two years of my life I've slowly started to step outside my comfort zone in my explanation for things when I met my now-fiance. Living with him, I would see him react to things as well without me even saying anything. It forced me to realize that maybe it's not just all in my head, or that it all wasn't quintessential.

I've decided to now embrace the gift of connection I have instead of shunning it.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Experiencer
Welcome!

Quote:
Living with him, I would see him react to things as well without me even saying anything.

Can you give an example? Sounds very interesting.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Nypon_Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantyaikya
Welcome!

Can you give an example? Sounds very interesting.

Hi there :)

I've always had hauntings or visits. I am actually currently dealing with a couple negative beings, I'm not exactly sure what they are (demons, perhaps).

My "guests" have been here for about 5 months now. At first I thought it was just an innocent young girl ghost, but things got progressively worse. I saw her transform into something unearthly and appalling, and she had a male counterpart with her (I'm working on vanishing them).

I would see her playing outside for a few seconds...I would turn away from the window and think it was just my medicine making me hallucinate or my brain messing up or something (since I had encephalitis, my chemicals are imbalanced).

The second I would turn away, I would see my fiance just stop what he was doing and physically shudder, saying he got a harsh shiver.

Another thing that happened is we were both sitting in bed, when it felt like the back of my neck was being grabbed painfully. Again, I kept quiet and tried not to acknowledge it. At that moment, my fiance groaned and described the exact same pain that I had, in the same location in his neck. "I feel like someone is grabbing the back of my neck."