Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 17-02-2014, 01:30 AM
rumsfeld56

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
Perhaps Buddhism is NOT what we know , is not what we seek to know and certainly is not something that we will know.........Buddhism is beyond knowledge , is realization of own existence , own emotions therefore if we seek to know Buddhism , Buddhism will be something we will know and will be part of our knowledge that we live with it ...thats will be our suffering and our cause of existence .
I hope to debate with all of you for my own learning lesson .
Thks CSEe

what is the word count on that think--also the question key on the computer key board seems to be out of commission so have been using ~q as a substitute anyways,---the suffering within my self how shall that be blown out or at least provide enough wind as to move the flame father away from my heart how to turn that frown up side down~q also how to get to this nivrana~q.yes.j
Old 17-02-2014, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumsfeld56
what is the word count on that think--also the question key on the computer key board seems to be out of commission so have been using ~q as a substitute anyways,---the suffering within my self how shall that be blown out or at least provide enough wind as to move the flame father away from my heart how to turn that frown up side down~q also how to get to this nivrana~q.yes.j

Hi , If I hope I understand your writing correctly .

In our current human culture , if we have desire to know something , we will seek for the answer ....and if we found the answer that we choose to accept , this answer will became our knowledge even sometimes it developed into beliefs or faith ....we will gain all these knowledge and creates emotions with it ...that is human culture .

Buddhism as what I currently understand is much-much-much more than this , Buddhism is beyond all culture . In Buddhism , knowledge is just a little part .....knowing is just a tiny part of Buddhism . Buddhism is realization ....and realization is much-much more than just knowing .
In Buddhism concept , as we progress there will be more that we discover , learn , realized and this leading to freedom of all thing that we known , not to gain or keep what we had known .

So perhaps you had created so-so many emotion on desire to know ......and such desire is your suffering . Buddhism is not answering any question but is a process that you will realized your need , your emotion , your desire to seek for answer ...with that realization , you will never ask as you had realized all the answer .

How to makes you happy or not suffering ? Perhaps there is nothing that one could make you sad or joy ...is always you with your emotion , in your own journey of your choice in your world .......so perhaps Buddhism will lead you into understanding your desire , your emotion to know not the knowledge that you hope to gain .
Thks
CSEe
Old 25-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Master
i believe the buddha is alive and active on subtler levels of the earth plane, at least. one idea of ascended masters (once human) is that they can chose to stay and help with human evolution. buddhas are already dead in one sense as enlightenment could be said to be entering the house of death whilst still living. i feel that their consciousness can exist without a body, and can self determine on any plane as opposed to not being enlightened means that when you die physically, earth is off limits. though they are one with the all, they still have a separate focus and qualities and essences that are distinct from other beings.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-02-2014, 05:02 PM
oliness

My understanding is that the Sambhoghakaya body of a Buddha is individual. There is oneness in the Dharmakaya (all beings have the same Dharmakaya), and there are many manifestations in the Nirmanakaya. But in the Sambhoghakaya there is individuality - each being remains distinct. So the mindstream that was Gautama Buddha in this life on earth still exists in some subtle form now, and it is not the same as any other mindstream.

The Tibetan Buddhist scholar Alexander Berzin says the same:

"According to Buddhism, individual beings and mental continuums, each with no beginning and no end, always remain distinct, even in Buddhahood, although they interact with each other...... Shakyamuni Buddha and Maitreya Buddha, although equivalent in their attainments of enlightenment, are not the same person. Each has unique connections with different beings."

http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/en...m_topic_m.html
Old 28-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Master
in the spiritual realms, or as some would put it, in the astral.