Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Experiencer
Clairvoyant dreams? Telepathy?

I remember a friend, back in school days, saying she had dreamed about a boy she loved and how he had a different hair color and them he showed up just like in her dream description. I totally didn't believe her, I thought she was lying for laughs, that she had seen him before and was making this up(we were about 12y).

10 years after this I had a dream of a musician that used to be blonde, medium length hair for years and in my dream he had a short dark hair, I went to check and he had the exactly hair of my dream and I was left wondering how it was possible at all. And in the end my friend wasn't lying.

Recently I had a dream of a singer w/new haircut and he was showing me a new song, I heard it all but after I woke up I couldn't remember it. I initially tried to dismiss this dream and as I went to play guitar I suddenly started playing one of his (already released) songs that I have never learned or played before. So I decided I had to check what's up with him(haven't check in almost a year), he had the exact haircut of my dream and had just shared that he had finished recording his new album.

My question is...why this happen? What's the point of seeing this? I'm not even sure if I should call this clairvoyant dreams, maybe there's a more suitable term? I'm not complaining, it's just that I don't really understand the purpose of them other than the fact that it seems that these dreams happen anytime there's something new about them, a new project, album, anything that I was completely oblivious because I was busy with something else.

I really care about music in general, I don't really have a preference for any genre and try to keep an open mind, it's like I "catch" these things that function as sort of reminders. There are too many musicians/singers/bands I like and I can't keep up with all of them.

I remember once I was doing a digital painting, trying to do a face without reference and then whatever "person" I was drawing was "turning" into a known face(singer) and it bugged me that I completely deviated from what I was originally planning. As always, I went to check and people were making a huge deal of something he said and speculating about a possible band reunion.

Like today, I was thinking about my cousin, that's been quite a while since we talked, and then she suddenly came and I ended up seeing her before I had planned. Does it count as some kind of telepathy? I was thinking of her and then she thought of me or maybe vice versa?

Or perhaps these are just trivial things and I'm giving more importance than I should? It seems the frequency of these things happening is increasing recently.
Old 25-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes it does count as a telepathic experience. We are all telepathic and psychic. We are all spiritual beings living the illusion of physical reality in an isolated and disconnected fashion.

So why would you be making yourself aware of these things At This Time? That is indeed a very good question to ask yourself. May be you are ready for an expanded physical reality which will include more of who you truly are?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
Good point, John.
I think I've been too fixed into the physical reality most of my life and I'm now trying to see what's beyond. :)
Old 29-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Master
Oh Awesome - You are jamming in the astral!
But of course you are right?
Music is your passion and you dig other musicians work, but being a busy guy you don't get to hang out with your peers very often.
But you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping and your astral body (and other bodies) don't have to hang out watching your physical one sleep and snore... how boring is that right?
So off you go in a body that's not all tuckered out to jam with your peer group.
Life is awesome!

Keep paying attention, it's amazing how often we do stuff like this when our physical bodies aren't paying attention. lol

Lately I've been catching myself talking with apparently my over soul, then re-discussing things with my Higher Self trying to process it, then while still asleep discussing the same subject with a few of my more interactive crystals. It's like this stepping down and re-hashing to process this nearly unfathomable level of information into something the mind can comprehend at the physical level.

This nocturnal wandering used to be a lot more 'normal' hanging out with friends, visiting local places, conversations with elders and teachers - nowadays they aren't so normal anymore! LOL The plot thickens!

There's a Lot to see Beyond the physical world - keep looking, keep paying attention anditmakesmewonder- its an exhilarating ride!
Old 29-04-2015, 05:04 AM
Experiencer
@Crystalsong thanks for your words, I'll make sure to not restrain my perception of things ;) there always something to be learned.
Old 28-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Shannon219

Universal energy

There is a mysterious force in the universe that binds us all. Ever heard of quantum entanglement?
Old 29-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon219
There is a mysterious force in the universe that binds us all. Ever heard of quantum entanglement?
Not really, but now that you mentioned it I googled it. I'm not sure if I get it, though Interesting nonetheless.

Quote:
For the first time, quantum entanglement of a single particle has been observed by researchers -- an event that Albert Einstein believed to be impossible under the contemporary quantum mechanics definition of physical reality, calling it "spooky action at a distance".

According to theory, quantum entanglement occurs when a pair of particles remains connected over distance in such a way that actions performed on one particle also have an effect on the other.

http://www.cnet.com/news/researchers...instein-wrong/