Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2016, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder

Met other people!!

So last night I went from having a lucid dream to AP- For some reason closing a door made be gain full control of myself and I was able to realize I was out of body. I stood still and kept saying the person's name that I wanted to visit.
Well I ended up opening a door and stepping inside some other person's room. It wasn't the person I had wanted to visit- some other person.
He was on his bed and he looked up at me and said hello- I see you're in the astral right now.
I answered back saying- You can project too?
He says yeah we're both projecting right now. I do it a lot- I have another group that is projecting right now- Come with me.
I followed him out the door and into another room where three other people were sitting around talking.
One guy I noticed was sitting but he seemed in a stupor and had drool coming out of his mouth.
i asked them about him and the guy said he was still sleeping.
I then told the guy I wanted to learn how to stay out of body longer and keep full awareness.
He was about to say something and I FREAKING got pulled back into my body!!!
I woke up with a high pitched ringing in my ears which lasted awhile.

I can't believe this though!Soo close and yet I always get pulled back into my body!!

Has anyone else had this experience?

I will tell you now that the guy's name was Jonathan that I was talking to.
He had longish dark brown hair- prob just below his ears and was wearing a hoodie- faded red color.

what do you guys think??
Old 07-03-2016, 05:40 AM
Master

It is frustrating when that happens. I think it happened because you mentioned your body. If I think of my body I go back to myself again. There was someone on this forum who does not have that problem. He can think of his body and does not return to it. Lucky him.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder

Wow, that was a nice OBE though! Don't be frustrated just because you got back into your body, it was a real success. I actualy never met other people who were projecting right at the same time as me, I just met some astral people etc.
However, I can't repeat enough that the most important thing about persons and beings and places in the astral is NOT their names and their appearance but their vibrancy. It is very useful to get used to sensing the vibrancy of other people and places, if they are well-intentioned, if they feel negative or positive to you and so on. That should become a habit.
Well this was good :) You will make it again, I'm sure.

Oddly enough, sometimes it was not problematic for me too to mention my body/ think of my body. It depends on the state when I am coming out. In a low state I am always returning very fastly, but in a higher state of consciousness I can easily think of things like "I have to walk more slowly so as not to awake my body" or "I don't have to breathe, I am in the astral", and I will not be pulled back.