Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Knower
The planting of the "magnet" was done physically while I was on vacation there in Florida. In this case, the entire experience is being imprinted as to where I was at, what was recognized as important features to return to, the people I was with, etc. - in order to return to their "garden of the souls" from which, other entities would then be able to help "accelerate" my soul flights to other destinations.

In the circumstance of Bobby and Eddie, the psychic counselors, it was their intimate relationship that acted as the magnet.

Anyone can place their magnet anywhere - all they have to do is retain something memorable, an object helps if this is in physical regard, an entity's familiar face or a special vibration (euphoria works well) otherwise, and then place it where they want to go. As they remember the few necessary details of the place and its experiences they've imprinted themselves with it, thus "placing a magnet" there, and allow future "easier" access.

To split one's atom is to consider that we, as entities ourselves, are a conglomeration of many experiences, in which we have taken with us many memories and conclusions about those memories; we have constructed ourselves from these many levels of consciousness - as an example, we sense things in an astral (emotional) way, or, mentally (logically), or with various affections, etc. - all these components are what makes us what we are. These are various aspects of our "soul body", if such can be said. When we separate the lower vibrations from the higher vibrations, we can in effect leave part of our vibration with our physical self while our soul self is free to transcend the material realm. The atom is the "life grouping" of our essential soul self. To split the atom, or "divide" the atom (while we still exist as physical beings) is to allow the purer aspects of oneself to get closer to, to witness, and sometimes have a better ability to retain spiritual experiences and knowledge. There are many things that have such abstraction to them (in higher realms of consciousness - what the body actually is for one) that we are usually unable to make accurate distinctions about them. Its sort of a method to bring an awareness with, so, at the very least, one does not blow off a spiritual experience as something illusory or false in the outcome.

In the situation of my atom splitting by the aid of another (it was 1977 not 1979), Eleanor was the aged and retired mother of one of my psychic friends, still physically living at the time. She took her "detached from the physical community" ability and went on soul flight with the objective of finding me. (This is a story I'll be posting in my Heaventology web site fairly soon). With a little difficulty, she eventually found my physical residence (while in soul flight) to get my attention. It translated as a very abrupt wake up call on me, which shook me from remembering much else after it happened... But the long term results were quite beneficial.
Old 22-11-2015, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
The planting of the "magnet" was done physically while I was on vacation there in Florida. In this case, the entire experience is being imprinted as to where I was at, what was recognized as important features to return to, the people I was with, etc. - in order to return to their "garden of the souls" from which, other entities would then be able to help "accelerate" my soul flights to other destinations.

In the circumstance of Bobby and Eddie, the psychic counselors, it was their intimate relationship that acted as the magnet.

Anyone can place their magnet anywhere - all they have to do is retain something memorable, an object helps if this is in physical regard, an entity's familiar face or a special vibration (euphoria works well) otherwise, and then place it where they want to go. As they remember the few necessary details of the place and its experiences they've imprinted themselves with it, thus "placing a magnet" there, and allow future "easier" access.

To split one's atom is to consider that we, as entities ourselves, are a conglomeration of many experiences, in which we have taken with us many memories and conclusions about those memories; we have constructed ourselves from these many levels of consciousness - as an example, we sense things in an astral (emotional) way, or, mentally (logically), or with various affections, etc. - all these components are what makes us what we are. These are various aspects of our "soul body", if such can be said. When we separate the lower vibrations from the higher vibrations, we can in effect leave part of our vibration with our physical self while our soul self is free to transcend the material realm. The atom is the "life grouping" of our essential soul self. To split the atom, or "divide" the atom (while we still exist as physical beings) is to allow the purer aspects of oneself to get closer to, to witness, and sometimes have a better ability to retain spiritual experiences and knowledge. There are many things that have such abstraction to them (in higher realms of consciousness - what the body actually is for one) that we are usually unable to make accurate distinctions about them. Its sort of a method to bring an awareness with, so, at the very least, one does not blow off a spiritual experience as something illusory or false in the outcome.

In the situation of my atom splitting by the aid of another (it was 1977 not 1979), Eleanor was the aged and retired mother of one of my psychic friends, still physically living at the time. She took her "detached from the physical community" ability and went on soul flight with the objective of finding me. (This is a story I'll be posting in my Heaventology web site fairly soon). With a little difficulty, she eventually found my physical residence (while in soul flight) to get my attention. It translated as a very abrupt wake up call on me, which shook me from remembering much else after it happened... But the long term results were quite beneficial.
Very well explained! I'll try to make a magnet and see how that works out for me.

Also, I'd like to read your story, so come back and tell me when and where it's up!
Old 30-11-2015, 12:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonx
I only asked consequences because I heard someone's astral body can get lost being pulled out. That's fake from what I have seen.

I have been pulled out before and taken a few times in the past. Just a warning because it can happen. I was gone for about five days once. Two weeks for another. I don't remember much of these events anymore since they happened a long time ago.

I can ask my friend who was helping me at the time if he remembers anything if you would like.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Very well explained! I'll try to make a magnet and see how that works out for me.
Also, I'd like to read your story, so come back and tell me when and where it's up!

If you are developing your soul flight ability (something I prefer over astral projection) and have made a magnet for yourself to be used nearby your meditation chamber (for returning flights), I thought I'd offer this additional information. If the magnet is a person, he or she should be on the right side of the "psychically practicing medium", or else the magnet will become dominant in receiving the spiritual information. I do not have the luxury of another "significant other" in my meditation ventures, so my "home magnet" is basically my entire meditation chamber - it doesn't matter left or right to me, so much.

Don't know if its of any use to you or not, but these points might be integrated into your pursuits. I have found that once you make contact with your spiritual guide, apparently we can hear better from our right side, and it is best to have the spirit you've met, to be standing just behind you and to your right if you are to hear them speak the clearest.

For reasons I am not completely familiar with, it seems that there are various proximities for some things that we utilize while we meditate, or as we go on soul flights or astrally project ourselves. What I have done is follow some of the information given and other things weren't so comfortable for me so didn't follow them "to the letter".

During my mom's spiritual development (for hearing entities), she was advised to dab some distilled water behind her ears, on her wrists and on the outer sides of each foot every day before meditating, and to meditate on the power every morning when awakening and every evening before retiring. After doing so for three weeks, she was to repeat the dabbing her psychic centers with alcohol instead of water. Later, she was directed to anoint her third eye area with peppermint oil to "open" this center. After dedicated ritual, her ability to hear entities increased.

I found my spirit guide (once I knew that I actually had one) easier during what is called, "creative visualization", rather than astral projection, and I consider our conversations to occur more in higher consciousness than in the astral realm. I suppose it is a matter of "upbringing" - how we develop our psychic abilities - but I've determined that when the "astral" is referred to, it is in close association with our emotional bodies, as opposed to our higher spirit. Granted it is at a higher level in its own right, but I know there are higher realms than the emotional/astral. Without sounding critical of those who'd rather practice developing their astral bodies, I would have to submit that to do so, one has to accurately control their emotional states, so as to not tarnish their endeavors with false emotions or inappropriate ulterior motives.

It probably goes without saying, that as we develop an astral body - and that is basically what you are doing; "building" one - you must spend time visualizing it in operation. Its best to start in familiar surroundings and not venture too far from home, so to speak, until you've grown accustomed to your new self. As you stroll the familiar areas early in development, you must keep your consciousness with the body - that is, see the environment with "first hand" awareness. Later, you can see your activities as if you watch yourself doing them.

Anyway, this is part of what I know... and by the way, my short story has been posted on my site.