Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder

Did I AP or was is just a dream?

I have been trying for months and months to AP.
sometimes I would get to a bit of a vibration stage, other than that I would get to the stage where your body feels like it needs to move, and I will either move or stick through the feeling and try to will an ap.

Well last night,,, actually this morning i woke up at 4:00 am.
I was half drowsy and willed in my mind that I will astral project.
Then It felt like I was super stiff. My hands went stiff and my body.
After a few seconds i had this feeling like I was actually swinging my legs to sit up and bed and did. It felt like I was actually moving my body but I wasn't.
Then I stood up hit into my bedroom wall and looked back at my bed to see a dark figure- which I'm guessing was myself laying in bed. Then I took off out of my room, stopped in the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see a sort of dark blurry reflection of my self.
Then I made it into the living room and started asking. Where are my guides? I saw a weird small light in front of me but then suddenly I was pushed to the ground and then ended up back in my body which led to a dream.

So did I AP or was it a lucid dream??

If it was an AP what advice do you have to stay out of body longer... it also felt like I was sort of in control but not really.. and my memories of it are sort of dream like but I'm not sure if that's how astrals feel like.

also what do you think pushed me down??
Old 23-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Searcher347

We all "astral project" the trick is doing it while fully conscious. You'd know if you left your body and maintained full conscious awareness. There is no mistaking it with a dream state.
Old 23-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Master

Searcher347 said it well. Also it is important to try to stay alert when you are out of your body because dream things are likely to happen. The other morning I saw my deceased cat. I thought the cat was trying to get away from me. When I woke up I realised that was not the case. There was no reason to think that. I was not aware enough. I was trying to be aware but it was too late. I went back into my body.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

I think that was the thing. I was trying but everything was dark because of course it was at night and I think my astral body was trying to get back to my body so it was a real struggle.

Have any tips of tricks to stay out of body longer?
Old 23-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder

Also when you do get out of your body- how do you go somewhere else?
It seemed like I was just stuck in my house.
Old 23-08-2015, 11:44 PM
Searcher347

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoAngel
Also when you do get out of your body- how do you go somewhere else?
It seemed like I was just stuck in my house.

We'll, I Sims willed movement in a direction and I would move in that direction if I thought of a location I wanted to go to, as long as I KNEW where it was, I just popped over. I rarely had any sensation of movement. When I started leaving my body it took me a while to accept that I was no longer restricted to walking. It's funny but I had to learn to fly. I would run and leap and nearly each night I would leap a bit further until I able to jump and fly off in any direction. I felt like a baby bird learning to fly. It also took a long time to be able to fight off falling into a dream state. It took a real conscious effort to maintain lucidity until it was natural.