Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 23-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Master
Thumbs up

I'm just starting on "Truck - a love story" by Michael Perry, author of "Population: 485" - both 'guy' books, but uh, I love trucks, too.

Next in line to read is "Killing Rommel" by Steven Pressfield.

Then "How to Be Lost" by Amanda Eyre Ward.

Old 24-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Experiencer
The psychopath test- John Ronson
Old 26-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Master
The Exegesis of Philip K ****. One of those books that bothers me in a way reading it, but i can't stop. I can almost feel it changing my mind when i read it. Moments of brilliant insights with sometimes a schizophrenic feel to it. As a fan of PKD, i was drooling when i found out they actually published a book based on his Exegesis, which is basically a diary he kept attempting to understand his mystical experience. Probably best if you have read his books 'Flow My Tears...' 'Ubiq' & 'Valis', all of which i'd recommend as well. He has a unique spin, and i find it hard at times to see the line that blurs from the proverbial 'genius' to 'insane.' Maybe that has something to do with my own slight schizophrenic qualities.

Thinking of getting 'A Dangerous Method' as i saw the movie recently, and the research into the book was supposedly well done and thorough. Also want to pick up 'Sabina Spielrein: Forgotten Pioneer of Psychoanalysis' another spin off from the movie.

Also reading 'Children of the Sky' & 'Rainbows End' by Vernor Vinge, Sci-Fi novels.

-edit- oh hey look, post 333, yay.
Old 26-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Suspended

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu
Old 02-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Master
Forced Labour in Soviet Russia - By David J Dallin and Boris I Nicolaevsky
Old 03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Samsakra

Seth Speaks - Jane Roberts
Old 03-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Master
Life after Death: The Burden of Proof by Deepak Chopra

This is my second reading of this book.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Better known as Jo

Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen. I have a huge interest in human behavior and this is by far the most interesting book in dealing with it.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:09 AM
Humm

Adventures Beyond the Body, by William Buhlman.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:17 AM
Master

Getting into the Vortex - book and companion CD. (My personal favorite right now.) by Esther & Jerry Hicks.

Light.