Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Keep seeing 666

Hello can anyone give me any advice? I keep seeing 666 everywhere and it's proper freaking me out now. Keep seeing it and it's got to be more than just coincidence. What does this mean?
Old 08-04-2019, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimajim
Hello can anyone give me any advice? I keep seeing 666 everywhere and it's proper freaking me out now. Keep seeing it and it's got to be more than just coincidence. What does this mean?

Maybe your looking at it upside down and it's 999.

Don't worry about it, ignore, give it no thoughts and it will disappear.....
Old 08-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Haha I wish it was that. But seriously it must mean something? People always go on about seeing 11.11 and I used to see it all the time but for years I havnt seen it now I just see 666
Old 08-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha I wish it was that. But seriously it must mean something? People always go on about seeing 11.11 and I used to see it all the time but for years I havnt seen it now I just see 666

Seriously, don't believe everything others tell you, it has no meaning at all, it's all in your mind, ignore it and enjoy your life
Old 08-04-2019, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Just because it's in my mind doesn't mean it's not happening in my reality though
Old 08-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account
It's just a number, nothing more. Hell, my own telephone number even has 666 in it literally, but I don't think anything of it. I think we see the same numbers a lot of times but we don't remember it because they don't stand out as much as 666.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Just because it's in my mind doesn't mean it's not happening in my reality though

Your mind creates your reality
Old 08-04-2019, 08:33 PM
Master

It has nothing to do with the Devil, if that's what you're worried about. It symbolises the rising Kundalini (6 looks like a coiled snake rising up), rising through the three main energy channels along the spine. Seeing 11 and 33 all the time has the same significance. It is probably a sign of your spiritual awakening.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:46 AM
Master
Well, first of all share what you know about the number. For a while now when I glance at the clock I'm seeing triplicate digits half the time.
But of course, that wouldn't include 666.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It has nothing to do with the Devil, if that's what you're worried about. It symbolises the rising Kundalini (6 looks like a coiled snake rising up), rising through the three main energy channels along the spine. Seeing 11 and 33 all the time has the same significance. It is probably a sign of your spiritual awakening.

The number is all about evil.
In Revelation (12 or 13?), involving a future human leader carrying out the devil's will.

Among some, like those in prison, they've misinterpreted it and taking it for representation of the devil himself, and have tattoo'd it upon their foreheads, or elsewhere on their bodies, for the sake of intimidation.

In scripture, it's actually representing a situation to come involving a cashless economic system in a Godless society on the earth.
Doesn't signify the devil himself, but yes, it's all about evil.
Don't listen to those sorry disaffected who espouse otherwise, they are in need of prayer, and salvation.

In Ephesians 6 in the Bible, St. Paul speaks about the dark forces active in the world, and the might of the power of the living God, in overcoming them.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein