Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Thumbs up

Never face reality
unless your reality is just the way you want it to be.

---Abraham, 1997

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Thumbs up

You are the creator of your own reality...

---Abraham

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

"A coincidence is just a cooperative incidence" ~ Abraham-Hicks

There are no coincidences
Old 26-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Cat

The only thing that makes the difference in the way you feel right now
is the thought that you are thinking right now.

How you feel is about how you are allowing the Source that is You to flow.

---Abraham

Old 28-07-2015, 12:15 PM
You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life,
and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that
you have assigned to them.

--Abraham

Old 28-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You are the vibrational writers of the script of your life,
and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that
you have assigned to them.

--Abraham

You got that right!
Old 30-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Dragan

Law of Attraction is Universal, and every person is affected by it. And it is always true that what I think and what I feel and what I get are always a match, and there is not a person on the planet that did not know that when they were born, and there is not a person on the planet that would not benefit by knowing it. But many, many, many are not yet asking and therefore are not yet ready for the answer. And so, we would say that -- although everyone wants this information -- everyone is not necessarily ready for it. We would not spend any time trying to convince anybody of anything because if they're not asking, your answers are just irritating. --- Abraham
Old 30-07-2015, 07:07 PM
I NEVER get tired of reading or hearing Abraham!!!
I turn on my car and there is Ester's voice.

Old 31-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
"If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: You are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence."
-Abraham Hicks

Old 01-08-2015, 05:09 PM
It is important to understand that you get what you think about,
whether you want it or not.

The Law of Attraction makes it so.

-Abraham