Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Knower

I was on my phone when I wrote my other response and didn't have time to reply fully.
I have several other stories to share.
I work volunteering in a charity shop, and recently more than not Anything I have wanted has been manifest. I think I was telling someone else here this story recently but anyway, I digress. I needed fresh bed sheets, and they were provided, we can't sell them so I got them, I needed things for the kitchen and they appeared.
Recently I have been working along side management to provide my photography as a sort of exhibition. And this week a photo printer shows up as well as photo paper.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:03 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
I was on my phone when I wrote my other response and didn't have time to reply fully.
I have several other stories to share.
I work volunteering in a charity shop, and recently more than not Anything I have wanted has been manifest. I think I was telling someone else here this story recently but anyway, I digress. I needed fresh bed sheets, and they were provided, we can't sell them so I got them, I needed things for the kitchen and they appeared.
Recently I have been working along side management to provide my photography as a sort of exhibition. And this week a photo printer shows up as well as photo paper.

Nice! Happy to hear! ;)
Old 28-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Master
Awesome manifestations 8thSinner!
Old 28-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Knower

Good for you scottj. Awesomes all round
Old 28-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Master
Wow scottj! You must still be reeling from it happening!
Old 28-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Master
I thought i was just agnostic, trying to get into some spirituality with not much avail. Today my mom suggested to do a water blessing with Holy Water and invocking three Virgin Mary to ask for a miracle. Well... i'm in a pretty desperate condition because TF connection is making me suffer and getting anxious/panic a lot, the dreams i did before were a big red flag that i'm not in a good mental state. So, i tried to manifest some help from God or whatever deity and wow... it seems it worked! Unfortunately i caused a break up from my TF but that means i'm finally free of that suffering!I never had such a quick manifestation and help in my life.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:08 AM
Master
Well Done Blue Cat on gaining RELEASE FROM SUFFERING!!

Right now I'm feeling Humble, amazed and joyful!
I wanted some very large crystals of very high vibration to protect and set the frequency of this home and the meditation area. The request was put in some time ago, maybe a months ago? So this isn't an instant one, but wow is it BIG.

Over 200 pounds of Selenite!!! 5 very large pieces between 33 pounds and 50 pounds each plus about 6 smaller chunks! My head is about blown out from the energy right now because they are all on the floor in front of me with their energy ends pointed at memo (and its the full moon). I'm buzzing like a power station. lol

They will be separated up to the 4 corners of the property/home and gridded together as Temples are done. And I collected maybe 70 pounds of Rose Quartz recently to go into the grid also.
I'm just so tickled right now!
Spirit recently told me to manifest more luxury and to not be so humble. I gotta admit this is Fun!
Old 30-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Master
Wow, CrystalSong....that is a lot of energy!

My instant manifestation is a bit funny....peaches!
Last week, I was searching the fridge and realised I was out of fruit...
Since not having felt well for quite some time, the family had been malfunctioning and I wasn't able to get things done my way, so I stood there and thought, "some peaches would be perfect with this yogurt as a dessert or snack for my son"....
Ten minutes later, my doorbell rang and there stood my neighbour ( God bless her) with a 10 kilo bag full of fresh picked peaches!
I was stunned and oh, so grateful!
The juciest and most delicious peaches I've had to date!
Old 30-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Master
Everything is relative - even the word “fast”.

This one happened once when I was living on a country acreage (in Canada) shared with other people. We’d been there over a period of a few years. One of our group, Jessica, moved away, about 1200 miles to the southwest, in the U.S. She left quite a number of bulky things behind in boxes. They’d been stored in the attic of the largest building on the property. But contact with Jessica had gone non-existent for probably a year or more. We had only an old residential address.

One afternoon I said to several of the people who also lived on this acreage, “Let’s bring Jessica’s things down and figure out how to get them to her.” So we did that, stacking the boxes in an out-of-the-way corner on ground floor.

The next day it was sunny and I was working with my girlfriend in the big garden. A vehicle drives up and parks. Out of it come Jessica and a friend. Jessica smiles and says “Hi.” (Hugs ensue.) “I’m here to pick up my stuff.” !!!!!

Everyone was happy... and amazed.

Given the circumstances, I could see this as a “fast” manifestation. (Or an instance of intuition or ESP… or a sync).
Old 30-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon

Given the circumstances, I could see this as a “fast” manifestation. (Or an instance of intuition or ESP… or a sync).

I had the same thought, Tanemon.
In my case with the peaches, perhaps I sensed them on the way, therefore had that "flash" before the open fridge...

This happens to me more often than not...though the peaches manifestation has been the 'fastest' thus far.