Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-07-2015, 09:58 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm on a tight budget, but wanted some Rose oil. Which could be considered an item of luxury! LOL My firmness and I were going to a crystal store in Gothenburg and just before we got to the street the store was on I said "I want to find a bottle of Rose Essence there and it needs to be high quality and a very inexpensive price"
When we entered the store I went looking for my manifested Rose Oil - there is was - the last bottle left and on sale at the equivalent of $8 US!
Yippee!!!!

very happy of your manifestation, CrystalSong! ;)
Old 25-07-2015, 10:02 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax Maxximus
I have another one!

For the past 5 days I've been manifesting getting my lover back. Yesterday, I wanted to amplify my desire so I wrote a journal entry for the specific day I wanted him to confess his love to me, again. I wrote it as if it already happened.

Moments later, we were chatting on Skype. He had a slip-up and called me "babe", like he used to. He went back and edited it out quickly, but I caught it! I just didn't say anything. This morning, he initiated a conversation with me first rather than it being the other way around.

This made me super happy and it definitely told me the Universe is listening and working in my favor!

Yes, Jax, the UNIVERSE is always listening and the higher your emotional state is, the faster manifestations apear;) Happy for you, girl! go and grab from the universe what belongs to you!
Old 25-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Some Awesome manifestations happening ! Uplifting to read about them !
Old 26-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Knower

Quite possibly a gust of wind, to blow over a blanket to cover a phone screen in blazing sun.
The day was extremely hot, not windy at all. And within minutes a huge gust of wind folded the blanket over, putting 3 layers on top of the phone.
This was yesterday.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:52 PM
chezzy

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Some Awesome manifestations happening ! Uplifting to read about them !

thank you very very much! awesome manifestations for awesome people in awesome community! :)
Old 26-07-2015, 06:58 PM
chezzy

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
Quite possibly a gust of wind, to blow over a blanket to cover a phone screen in blazing sun.
The day was extremely hot, not windy at all. And within minutes a huge gust of wind folded the blanket over, putting 3 layers on top of the phone.
This was yesterday.

nice! universe responds all the time ! ;)

talking about the weather and how we can impact that, here's my real life story for deliberate weather request on wedding day :) http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=71629&page=13 - OPEN PAGE 13 on that thread ;)
Old 26-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

When my rent money was lost. I was a nervous wreck, I just said out loud, "Universe PLEASE help me with this, I need this NOW, Please HELP". I envisioned the check being found and the landlord finding it. While I was dying and reissuing a lost and found claim at the bank, the landlord called and said found it! This was a 7 day heart ache by the way, the last day was when I got desperate and called out...

Most my manifestations take time. But this was the quickest. L
Old 26-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Angel1

That reminds me...Do any of you know this story of Mirabai?

For some reason she was being mocked by men in the market place...they were
laughing and taunting her and pulling at her sari to undress her...
it was awful.

Finally, she called out to Krishna, "Help!"....suddenly her sari became endless....the men were amazed...
Krishna said to her, "Why did you wait so long to call out to me?!"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-07-2015, 06:06 PM
chezzy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
When my rent money was lost. I was a nervous wreck, I just said out loud, "Universe PLEASE help me with this, I need this NOW, Please HELP". I envisioned the check being found and the landlord finding it. While I was dying and reissuing a lost and found claim at the bank, the landlord called and said found it! This was a 7 day heart ache by the way, the last day was when I got desperate and called out...

Most my manifestations take time. But this was the quickest. L

Thank you, Clover
I like stories with such happy endings :) the universe always helps us when we need it ;)
P.s. your story reminded one event of my life, when I was studying in military academy and had to pass the last exam. Somehow I trusted the universe, even at that time I didn't realized that. While all my colleagues were studying hard before that exam (we need to revise about 300 pages course), I have read only about 10 pages and was telling to myself, that I'll be asked instructors only from those 10 pages ;) and I spent that week relaxing, taking sports and enjoying summer sun;). When the BIG day came, I really got 9 of 10 questions from those first 10 pages, and only 1 exam question was out of that. I had passed my exam at very high score;)
The universe helps us always and everywhere, we need just release all (even the smallest) doubts and completely trust it and we'll live in heaven on earth!
Old 27-07-2015, 06:23 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That reminds me...Do any of you know this story of Mirabai?

For some reason she was being mocked by men in the market place...they were
laughing and taunting her and pulling at her sari to undress her...
it was awful.

Finally, she called out to Krishna, "Help!"....suddenly her sari became endless....the men were amazed...
Krishna said to her, "Why did you wait so long to call out to me?!"

nice story, Miss Hepburn, I haven't heard
P.s. this story reminded me kind of a joke story, which my granny told me once.
...there was a storm, and ship, full of passengers, started sinking. Almost all the passengers jumped into emergency boats and one man refused, he told "my God will save me, I don't need a boat" and jumped in the water without nothing. Than one boat approached him and threw him a lifebuoy, but the man told "my God will save me, I don't need a lifebuoy". Suddenly the wind started blowing and pushed that man away from all the rest and he almost started drowning but a ship appeared and wanted to rescue him, but he refused and told "my God will save me". After a while the man had drowned went to heaven and appeared at the God's throne. And man asked - "God, I believed in you, but you let me to drown, how could you?". And the God answered - "pour man, I've send you a boat, a lifebuoy and even a ship, but you refused...". The Universe always sends us signs, we just need to be aware and don't miss them ;)