Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-06-2015, 06:09 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
Two days ago - I woke up thinking - "gee, I never expect to see the novel first draft I wrote in 1998... ever, ever again. I wonder where I can find a copy of it."

(the novel had been lost due to hard drive failures and lack of hardcopy. I really never expected to see it again.)

Within an hour or so, my mom walked in and handed me a binder - she had been cleaning her office and found this binder that contained the novel. She'd printed out all of the chapters I'd sent her, and put them there, and kept that over the years. I had no idea that she had it this whole time. She'd forgotten she did, too.

Nice yep, you can attract anything you want, just need to be in alignment, all the rest will be done by the help of the universe
Old 11-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Thumbs up

This title of the thread reminded me this morning of something
Bentinho Massaro (Ben-TEEN-yo) said...
"Waiting is for losers." Makes me laugh!

Then, you have Abraham saying things like ...We weren't made to have patience...we are creators!

Then, Bentinho said...You have never received anything.
You have never received anything from anyone.
You have created every single thing that has ever happened to you.
You are creators, the gods are jealous of you, literally. Literally, literally.

Don'tcha just love when you here the truth...it's like something inside jumps inside saying, Yay!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2015, 05:32 PM
chezzy

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This title of the thread reminded me this morning of something
Bentinho Massaro (Ben-TEEN-yo) said...
"Waiting is for losers." Makes me laugh!

Then, you have Abraham saying things like ...We weren't made to have patience...we are creators!

Then, Bentinho said...You have never received anything.
You have never received anything from anyone.
You have created every single thing that has ever happened to you.
You are creators, the gods are jealous of you, literally. Literally, literally.

Don'tcha just love when you here the truth...it's like something inside jumps inside saying, Yay!

Yep! absolutely! we are creators :) doesn't matter if we believe it or not we still are :) it's not a fate or sth, it's us ;) Let's create ;) :)
Old 22-06-2015, 05:49 PM
maramara

thanks for this thread chezzy
Old 22-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Hope I didn't already write this...I saw a gal with this great white linen blouse on at
an Adyashanti event in Boulder Co....I thought, 'I want one'...
Next day told my friend...I'm going to Goodwill to get a linen shirt like that girl's.

2 days later we visited his dying brother...he said, "Is that the linen shirt you got?"
Oh... yeah.

I don't know if anyone has any idea how amazing it is to find the EXACT white perfect linen blouse...
right sleeve length, no little problems, my size...for$4.99, they are not just hanging there everyday...
the day I said I was going to buy one. (I had no doubt...happens all the time.)
You can't find one that is perfectly what you want at a Mall for $50, either!

I got a million stories.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-07-2015, 02:58 AM
Jax Maxximus

I had something interesting happen today.

I often like to daydream about my future, about what I want and where I will be at (financially, romantically, physically, etc) one of my goals is to acquire a black Chevy Silverado. Today I was imagining myself driving one with a horse trailer connected to it (I barrel race)

Today, my dad took me to the beach. On the way there and back, a TON of Silverados appeared, many of them black or in a dark color. I remembered a section from "The Power" where Rhonda explains that if you feel love for something, it will show itself to you.

That was my sign from the Universe that a Silverado will be in my possession one day. :) (also, I had found a doppelganger of my very first car. A Black '99 Camry with gold badges, which are pretty rare to find. I thought that was interesting)
Old 22-07-2015, 06:12 AM
chezzy

Thumbs up

nice accident, JAX! Thank you!
but sorry, not accident it's manifestation ;) there is no accidents, in our life unless we live in autopilot mode, as i see, you understand basic of the LoA and it is very nice that you are trying to practice it ;)
We can manifest whatever we want and even we determine the speed by our feelings. Good luck with Silverado, I wish you to manifest it ASAP!
Old 22-07-2015, 07:40 AM
Master
I'm on a tight budget, but wanted some Rose oil. Which could be considered an item of luxury! LOL My firmness and I were going to a crystal store in Gothenburg and just before we got to the street the store was on I said "I want to find a bottle of Rose Essence there and it needs to be high quality and a very inexpensive price"
When we entered the store I went looking for my manifested Rose Oil - there is was - the last bottle left and on sale at the equivalent of $8 US!
Yippee!!!!
Old 22-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Knower

Growing up, my mom was an extremely positive person... and knew Good was always happening no matter how things appeared....so often I would just believe I could have my hearts desire(:

This incident happened in the 80's... I was somewhat of a newlywed... hadn't really read much about LOA...just believed... Good things(: I had written down that I wanted to change the color scheme of my living room from fall like colors (gold and dark furn) to more spring colors ...specifically warm teal, mauve... I wanted furniture that was cozy-small. I ended up going to a yard sale...running into an old boss of mine ...who happened to be selling things...didn't even know she lived near me... She asked me to step into her garage which was not open to others...and there stood my imagined living room set...Mauve and Teal from the 1930 or 1940's [can't remember which now...but remember loving it!]...in perfect condition. 2 [matching type] arm chairs -1 mauve, 1 teal, and a mauve love seat which matched the mauve chair...(which acted as my little couch). Got a phenomenal price and she allowed me to pay on time...taking it home that day(:
Old 23-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Jax Maxximus

I have another one!

For the past 5 days I've been manifesting getting my lover back. Yesterday, I wanted to amplify my desire so I wrote a journal entry for the specific day I wanted him to confess his love to me, again. I wrote it as if it already happened.

Moments later, we were chatting on Skype. He had a slip-up and called me "babe", like he used to. He went back and edited it out quickly, but I caught it! I just didn't say anything. This morning, he initiated a conversation with me first rather than it being the other way around.

This made me super happy and it definitely told me the Universe is listening and working in my favor!