Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Thumbs up

Wow 'E' ---that was excellent...sorry I can't get your name right yet.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2020, 08:19 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I think this is an unhealthy way of thinking

If something bad happens to you, it's NOT always your fault. This world is filled with problems. Yes sometimes bad things do happen to good people for no fault of their own. It's completely absurd to think that because something bad might have happened to you, that you attracted it.

What's worse, this idea perpetuates fear, fear of your own thoughts. It's impossible not to have negative thoughts. How are you going to deal with your own fears if you don't face them? How do you better understand something without understanding it's opposite?

Writing a positive book about a toxic person isn't going to solve their problem. Writing happy thoughts about a job you hate isn't going to make you fall in love with it. Sometimes common sense is missing in spiritual teachings.

I have some issues with LOA as well. I think that putting the blame on the individual for bad outcomes only causes more problems like guilt and shame. How is the "feel good" approach supposed to work with that heavy weight? It doesn't.

LOA has some good aspects to it but essentially, all that hocus pocus to get manifestations just doesn't work. To succeed, a person needs a vision and hard work.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyae
I have some issues with LOA as well. I think that putting the blame on the individual for bad outcomes only causes more problems like guilt and shame. How is the "feel good" approach supposed to work with that heavy weight? It doesn't.

LOA has some good aspects to it but essentially, all that hocus pocus to get manifestations just doesn't work. To succeed, a person needs a vision and hard work.

I do not see it as blaming the individual for bad outcomes. I do think that our daily experiences are mirrors for our internal states. If we accept responsibility for whatever manifests in our lives then that can be quite liberating - the solutions to all our problems lie within each one of us.

And yes, success may require vision and hard work. The LoA can smooth the process, so we meet the right people at the right time to help us achieve our goals. Or things fall neatly into place and everything flows easily. No doubt we have all experienced events where things just happen with perfect timing, and conversely there are those events where we encounter one obstacle after another. I suggest it all reflects aspects of ourselves.

Peace
Old 09-02-2020, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
I think this is an unhealthy way of thinking

If something bad happens to you, it's NOT always your fault. This world is filled with problems. Yes sometimes bad things do happen to good people for no fault of their own. It's completely absurd to think that because something bad might have happened to you, that you attracted it.

What's worse, this idea perpetuates fear, fear of your own thoughts. It's impossible not to have negative thoughts. How are you going to deal with your own fears if you don't face them? How do you better understand something without understanding it's opposite?

Writing a positive book about a toxic person isn't going to solve their problem. Writing happy thoughts about a job you hate isn't going to make you fall in love with it. Sometimes common sense is missing in spiritual teachings.

65-66 million years ago, the most advanced life form got wiped off the face of the planet as a result of a meteorite impact in the Yucatan.

What, 'like attraction', caused this?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
65-66 million years ago, the most advanced life form got wiped off the face of the planet as a result of a meteorite impact in the Yucatan.

Surely we are discussing human beings with their complicated mental and emotional patterns.

How does this relate to dinosaurs who presumably lacked the ability to think and create? Perhaps their time on Earth was simply over, to make way for newer more advanced life forms.

Peace
Old 09-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:

This is a good question. Big John.

What is the meteorite impact to you? You can only know the value of anything in your life, by understanding the prime relativity as you contemplate that which is the subject of your attention/awareness/focus. Primary relativity is the energy motional relativity between your consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, always indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system.

So the understand the true essence of that which you are focused upon, the true essential core value of it, you have to match your perspective of your consciousness of "meteorite impact", with the perspective of your greater non-physical consciousness. This alignment of perspectives and blending and converging of your total self allowed greater allowed realisation of anything you wanna be do or have, including the true knowledge of the "meteorite impact" and its true value as it relates to every single aspect of your being, would then be indicated in that moment that you align your perspective of it, more fully, with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, by good feeling positive emotion OR atleast a better feeling emotion which indicates a greater state of a greater allowed realisation and blending and harmonization and co-creation and synchronisation and resonance and alignment of and with your greater allowed realisation of the true value of anything you so desire or wish to realise. As the one is the all and the all are the one.

And then you got the law of attraction.

Because everyone who uses any word, get to decide what they mean by it. Including your use of the word meteorite impact. So enjoy the journey of your evermore greater allowed realisation. Because once you understand the value of this, then you got evermore greater values to ongoingly allow your evermore greater allowed realisation that is your ongoing evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly and joyously, evermore. In the sense of more, and not less. New is also more. And that is a clue to say to the least. But I cannot give you more than you can give me. So I'm looking forward to your findings.

Unconditional love to you, and all.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 10-02-2020 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:46 PM
Master
(delete) duplicate post.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyae

This is certainly a common misunderstanding. Thanks for sharing that.
It doesn't feel good to blame (tho it may feel better than despair for example), and it certainly feels good to succeed.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 10-02-2020 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder

Opposites attract. The idea that like attracts like is pseudo, fake news.

The law of accidents says that yes, accidents do happen, even to good people. It was an accident, nothing more.
Old 07-03-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:

Hey,that's a really good example.