Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Tindra

facepalm... why?
Old 04-06-2011, 04:57 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tindra
facepalm... why?

Idk, I do it a lot when I read certain posts

Quote:
Who gives a toss what "they say"? I've got a brain too and, just like them, I am capable of coming up with my own conclusions alone. You, on the other hand, will believe any money-grabbing monkey claiming that their focus models of reality are accurate according to their research and this is one of the things that makes you lack focus and originality.

Ooookay, but this was a reply to when you were trying to come up with your own reasons as to why people associated the heart with certain emotions. So, I suggested a better reason as to why.
You seem to take things out of context, and then pick apart things I said for reasons that are irrelevant. You need to get over yourself and stop taking shots at me. The argument is already over. ^^

Quote:
My move to say caution is that you asked her straight up if she was your soulmate...kind of like leading the witness. Assuming she was an entity with an agenda that wasn't your soulmate, that offers a pretty big hook. But who knows maybe she is but I'd still be cautious especially with that snake coming out of her arm! And whether time is wasted is usually in the eye of the beholder, in 20/20 hindsight.

That snake made out of that smoke-like substance definitely wasn't good, but what she said to me is a little confusing.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Tindra

OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
A few months ago when I started to take astral projection more seriously (I'd often just go out of body for fun anytime I'd have sleep paralysis), I'd see these strange black shadowy figures standing in my room. For some reason my instincts told me to avoid them...I got a really bad feeling from them. I'm only going to list a couple of interactions because I've had A LOT of them.

This is what I wanted to know more about. Your interactions with them.

The only reason for listing some of my experiences was not to dump on this thread but for reciprocity. I want to know more about what "this" is.

Quote:
This was the first indication I got that these things were definitely aliens. At first I had thought they were demons of some kind, or simply astral negs, or my own thought forms. Nope.

Please clarify. How do you make this distinction? I have seen plenty, but have trouble making such distinctions.

Quote:
Magically, these spirits woke me up in the middle of the night (on the day I started searching) and admitted that they were aliens.
Could you please describe the experiences of this night? How did they wake you up? (touch, vibration, a feeling of dragging out your awareness, sound?)

Quote:
- Conversations where I emotionally detach. They seem more than willing to talk to me.
These conversations when you are emotionally detached. Do you believe that is your preference or a mode instilled in you by something else? Have you ever snapped out of that feeling of detachment? If so, how did you do it?

Quote:
- Try to provoke fear or anger in me. They've tried almost every trick in the book to test my reaction to certain things.

Assuming these are more than hallucinations ... I thought these might be a form of experiment, to see how I would react (profiling) or to find out what I know. It could be a form of communication to establish points of reference. The version of the "meat grinder" in my dreams is occasionally represented by mechanical tornadoes, random violence, that rips everything to shreds. Perhaps the lawnmover was your interpretation of a similar concept.

The cloud of dark specks have shown up in my dreams, in addition to lucid dreams and OOBEs. What have you learned about them?

I have read accounts of people who have been provided with practical information about the future from these .. things. Something I do find very interesting!

Quote:
My lack of response to them seems to be making them extremely angry and persistent, and they have even harmed me on some occasions. They're just a bunch of bullies pretty much. I really want to end this because it is starting to get out of hand.

How have they harmed you?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:19 PM
earthatic

Quote:
Please clarify. How do you make this distinction? I have seen plenty, but have trouble making such distinctions.

A negative entity is a negative entity, I don't think it's too important to make the distinction, but there are different kinds. It could range from a normal human ghost, demon, or just little pesky critters. When attempting to talk to a being who asks "Did you always know I was here on Earth?"...obviously wouldn't be something native to this place.
Later, they woke me up one night. I was asking one questions, though there were others in the room. I asked one if they were aliens, it said yes. If you want to communicate with anything mysterious that may be visiting you, astral project and try to find them. Try your best to be respectful and calm.

But when waking up in the middle of the night with sleep paralysis, or finding yourself out of body, I can usually sense something else is nearby but I have a hard time knowing who it is. I can feel familiar energies, so you can make a distinction that way by finding out who has which type of energy/emotion.

Quote:
Could you please describe the experiences of this night? How did they wake you up? (touch, vibration, a feeling of dragging out your awareness, sound?)

I only remember how the dream was ended, I was walking through street, passing a yard sale, and I felt my head tilt upwards by itself. All I could see was a large black thing (might have been a trapezoid shape) with orange lights inside of it. It felt like it swallowed me, and I felt a floating sensation...didn't hear any noises...it was like I was feeling nothing at all. But I attempted to see, and I opened my eyes to see that I was in my bed. I could see a bunch of dense black egg-shaped forms. I looked at one and it started to turn into a transparent figure. I only payed attention that one because it was the one closest to me. I could only make out the shape of it's head, the mouth and it's eyes. It's eyes looked really big, and had slits for pupils. I was still feeling a floaty sensation. I asked "Are you evil?" I could hear a voice speak that said "No.", even though the mouth on that thing didn't move at all.
I could see it's eyes shifting to the side like it was also communicating to something that was behind me. I could hear a voice saying other things, that may or may not have been directed toward me...I wasn't really paying attention. I really didn't know what I was supposed to be doing, so I asked "Are you Human", it said "No." it looked back over to something was either behind me, or next to me... I asked "Do you need my help with anything?" it paused and said "Yes." It didn't say what...I tried to pay closer attention to what was going on in the room, I could see a dark shadowy outline on my skin... The creature looked to be getting impatient, So I asked "Are you a demon of any kind.", It said "No.", I felt like there was a sense of urgency so I said "I don't know what you want from me, and if your not human, are you an alien of some kind?" it said "Yes, we are aliens." I didn't know what to ask after that...so I was just laying there for about 10 seconds...it looked like the creature was looking at me concentrating on something, and I felt myself go back to normal awareness, and they all disappeared. I must have been in it's presence for about a minute. When I got up, I felt a little nauseous.

Quote:
These conversations when you are emotionally detached. Do you believe that is your preference or a mode instilled in you by something else? Have you ever snapped out of that feeling of detachment? If so, how did you do it?

Maybe. You can feel that the other being is not focused on anything but only trying to pay attention to what I am trying to say to them, so I don't feel any form of threat or fear really... I find it best to close my eyes, because sometimes these negative beings take the form of the following: black smokey whisps or black static, and I find it very unnerving to look at them. If I stare and focus on them long enough, I feel drawn into what they are feeling...and it's usually very scary, which can make me feel afraid. So I usually just keep my eyes closed...

Quote:
Assuming these are more than hallucinations ... I thought these might be a form of experiment, to see how I would react (profiling) or to find out what I know. It could be a form of communication to establish points of reference. The version of the "meat grinder" in my dreams is occasionally represented by mechanical tornadoes, random violence, that rips everything to shreds. Perhaps the lawnmover was your interpretation of a similar concept.

The cloud of dark specks have shown up in my dreams, in addition to lucid dreams and OOBEs. What have you learned about them?

I've learned a couple of things. Sometimes there are etheric forms that just look this way, and sometimes you might be seeing the aura of a being, before you can actually see their form. The aura of that girl looks like there are little dark spots in her aura.
But a black aura can mean many many things.

Anytime I've seen any black form in the astral, it has never given me a good feeling. That might just be that people associate black with something bad...probably for a good reason...but it might just be subjective.

Quote:
I have read accounts of people who have been provided with practical information about the future from these .. things. Something I do find very interesting!

Well in one interaction, not sure who I was talking to... It said he came from another dimension, so I asked "Which dimension do humans reside?"
It responded "Humans have the ability to go through all the dimensions."
So that's pretty cool.

Quote:
How have they harmed you?

A few times I felt something coming off one of these things, it felt like a cross between knives and electricity. It was pretty painful, but not anything I couldn't handle, and didn't cause any lasting or permanent effect. But I did wake up with a cramp in my stomach that would sometimes last for a few days afterward. But if I were to meditate listening to solfeggio tones, it seemed to heal it.

One time from waking up from one of my dreams, I could feel something being inserted into my lower back. It was painful, but as I woke up, I looked to see that nothing was there.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Luke

hi earthatic

ive been looking at this post now and again, i dont understand how its got out of control, i hope my previous comments helped to an extent.

ive previously made posts on the forum, just to be meet with opinons and unrelated comments that didnt help anyone but them selves.

If you feel that you are no longer getting good advice, just dont come back to the thread, because it probaly isnt directed towards its intention.

you seem like a very intelligent person, im sure you we get through what ever barrier you are dealing with.

Ive incountered many things whilst out of body, many too real to be self projected.

I got my self into trouble the other night, so i just asked for a spirit angel, and before i could finish my sentence, i was perfectly safe.

although they wont help with silly personal matters, or answer most questions direct, they will ALWAYS help when your in trouble.

im quite interested in your experiences while traveling.

i dont know if this is true with you too, but when traveling, do you incounter astral police who prevent you from going deeper within the astral, by that i mean they dont like you exploring too far or to certain "levels" its a bit hard to explain, but you might know what i mean.

luke
Old 04-06-2011, 11:39 PM
SunMist

Earthatic, just reading your expanded reply to Tindra about what is going on. You have got to read Bruce's book, like now, like yesterday. There are things you can do and should do to protect yourself and your home. I also detect you have a bit of fascination with these beings, curiosity which I can understand because I'm an explorer myself but in other ways. One time I moved to an apartment with an evil presence and I didn't talk with it, I told it to get the eff out - I called in the highest powers that I knew regularly on it. You shouldn't have to live with this stuff day in day out in your home. At the very least buy a very large holy object from a tradition you believe in and put it in your bedroom. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to order you about - I'm just concerned for you.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:45 PM
earthatic

Hi Luke,

You're right. The experiences HAD gotten out of control, I'd have nightmares almost every night, and before I detoxed myself, I had trouble astral projecting without avoiding them. I can easily avoid them now, but every now and then I can spot them...it seems certain ones have left. I also got some practice with dealing with negative entities, so I guess it's not all bad.

As for astral police, it seems like there is always someone watching. I've never been denied access to certain things but I have been given a boost in certain situations. One time when I was on the verge on astral projecting I could feel like I had almost reached the vibration state... But no matter how much I concentrated it didn't happen. I then said in my mind " is there anyone who can assist me?" when I said that I saw a flash of white light and intense but pleasant cooling sensation in my body, and I was lifted out instantly. So there is definitely those who look out for you.
The situation has gotten better, and the thread sorta shifted into a hefty debate with Summerlander, and sharing experiences with Tindra.

SunMist,
I think it got out of hand because I was curious, and I ended up spending so much time around them that it then
became hard to avoid them after. I'm doing all I can right now to stay positive. I light incense in my room and I sleep with a bible for good measure ^^
Old 05-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Tindra

Thank you. I appreciate it.

What little I can remember from reading about the human aura is that it reflects temporary states related to health and emotion in addition to spiritual state. Black spots might be indicative of any number of things, as you already pointed out, but I don't know that much about it. Perhaps some of the other posters on this forum have more experience with different states and colors related to the aura, the astral, and etheric body?
Old 05-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Summerlander

Quote:
Is that something that you are searching for too, or is that an option that no longer works with your beliefs?

To me, it doesn't really matter what it is. What matters is the experience and the many ways it can be used to improve me as a person and deal with waking life affairs.

Quote:
I don't share your beliefs either. In fact, I am working very hard to stay away from belief systems altogether.

What beliefs don't you share. I'm confused by this statement because I haven't really posted anything that I've called "my belief". All I've posted were possibilities that can be considered other than earthatic's belief system. That is all.

I also stay away from belief systems as they are only interpretations and ways of looking at phenomena. I don't even have to work hard at staying away from them, however appealing they may be at first glance. One is better off looking at things unbiased by other views.

Quote:
*facepalm*

Anywhooo, Summerlander I was saying how different methods for an OBE bring out different experiences, and the amount of realness doesn't really have to do with the focus. I've tried focusing, and there is definitely a limit.
Since you AP regularly, you should try different methods to see what happens!

Actually, this is baloney and you are grossly mistaken. Again you allow your bias to take charge. I've tried many techniques, many of which are surprisingly mentioned in Michael Raduga's book. I made no association between the techniques and the experiences I got. You will only get different experiences with different techniques if you BELIEVE that the techniques are influencing them. Also, about the focus business...you have misunderstood that too. You never know how vivid the experience will be once you enter the Phase state. While you rev up the 'pineal engine' with your technique, your unconscious mind is already selecting a degree of focus. Once you've 'separated' and are engaging in the non-physical, you can then consciously tamper with the mode of perception that you are using and may deepen the degree of focus.

There is no doubt in my mind that endogenous DMT is part of the mechanism that helps us to focus on already existent potentials or metaphysical ambient setups. There are many techniques to set the biological mechanism in motion. However, neither mechanism nor the technique will influence what sort of environment you will encounter in the Phase. This is dictated by the current state of mind that you are in. The content experienced in the non-physical realms depend upon what you believe in, what you are thinking, and how you are feeling.

Experiments led by Strassman showed that, despite subjects being administered with the same dose of pure DMT under the same environmental conditions and on two separate occasions, an individual will always have a different experience. Suspicions quickly fell upon the different states of mind they were in on those two separate occasions as the mind is constantly wandering and never stays in the same place...more appropriately...it constantly changes its focus.

Quote:
Tindra, I'm starting to think Summerlander just likes to argue for the sake of arguing. I've stopped taking him seriously :p

This is a common conclusion drawn by people who IGNORE facts that they dislike. I'm not arguing with you my friend. I'm debating for your own good but you need to take what I say on board in order to be educated. A word of advice: stop talking about the brain because I can't take you seriously when you do. You've already shown me that you know next to nothing about it. Stick to your guns, if you want, but don't start shooting in case you confuse the other members about it.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Tindra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerlander
To me, it doesn't really matter what it is. What matters is the experience and the many ways it can be used to improve me as a person and deal with waking life affairs.

That is a great way of looking at it.

Quote:
What beliefs don't you share. I'm confused by this statement because I haven't really posted anything that I've called "my belief". All I've posted were possibilities that can be considered other than earthatic's belief system. That is all.

I got the impression that you believed everything you had experienced was completely internal and there was no reason to search for confirmation that what you experience might have some basis in reality. Like, going to a place you have seen OOBE to find out if what you saw OOBE matches that real world location. Now I know that is not true after reading one of your other posts.

Quote:
I also stay away from belief systems as they are only interpretations and ways of looking at phenomena. I don't even have to work hard at staying away from them, however appealing they may be at first glance. One is better off looking at things unbiased by other views.

I wish I could do the same with not as much effort.