Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Newbie ;)

My dearest Quina

I had a vivid dream.

In the dream there was a figure of a human, and somehow it represented a godlike figure. I desperately needed the beings approval and acknowledgment for some reason.

The figure led me to a plant and pointed towards it then said: "This is you; my dearest Quina, heal the world." Immediately I was overcome with a feeling of warmth and euphoria, then I woke up and remembered the dream vividly. But I have never heard the word quina before, never used it never spoke or heard it. Google search returns dubious answers.

Anybody have any idea?
Old 14-07-2023, 11:14 AM
Your name in a past life?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Administrator
Type the name into google and see what comes up

Namaste
Old 17-07-2023, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred
The figure led me to a plant and pointed towards it then said: "This is you; my dearest Quina, heal the world." Immediately I was overcome with a feeling of warmth and euphoria, then I woke up and remembered the dream vividly. But I have never heard the word quina before, never used it never spoke or heard it.

so when i googled 'quina' I found that wikipedia said it could refer to 'quinoa', a kind of seed with good characteristics. That kinda ties in with the plant theme the dream had going... also ties in with some esoteric teachings, the one coming to mind being where Jesus talked about what happens when you scatter seeds; or the faith of a mustard seed. The idea of a seed and what it does being a kinda parable about some aspects of life? Spreading seeds in particular seems like it would go with your dream...

That is just what I thought, anyway...
Old 18-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
so when i googled 'quina' I found that wikipedia said it could refer to 'quinoa', a kind of seed with good characteristics. That kinda ties in with the plant theme the dream had going... also ties in with some esoteric teachings, the one coming to mind being where Jesus talked about what happens when you scatter seeds; or the faith of a mustard seed. The idea of a seed and what it does being a kinda parable about some aspects of life? Spreading seeds in particular seems like it would go with your dream...

That is just what I thought, anyway...

Thank you, I found that too, some variations are called the fever tree.

So I had another dream: I was trapped in a dark cloud, unable to see anything, then the voice of the being from the previous dream (I presume) called me, and from the direction of the voice came a light. The light dispersed the cloud and I saw the same plant, but it grew rapidly, becoming a mighty tree. The voice came again: "This is you my dear Aquinas, open your eyes and see. Heal the world."

Ive been praying so much lately to God or the universe, to give me work according to divine will, so my life can have meaning, but all I get are these dreams
Old 20-07-2023, 05:17 PM
irisa

Hi,

sounds like the divine leaves the choice for work with you...

and there are lots of ways in which you can heal others...

i believe for the divine it is okay when human choose whatever they want...

i believe it is up to a human being to make its own choice...

And of course it is best to follow your heart...a smile can already be healing...

don´t worry too much about what you should do for work...
Old 21-07-2023, 11:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Hi,

sounds like the divine leaves the choice for work with you...

and there are lots of ways in which you can heal others...

i believe for the divine it is okay when human choose whatever they want...

i believe it is up to a human being to make its own choice...

And of course it is best to follow your heart...a smile can already be healing...

don´t worry too much about what you should do for work...

Thank you, I will remember your advice.
Old 23-07-2023, 11:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Just an update

I'm trying to make peace with the idea of following my heart but my heart leads nowhere, or I'm just not able to understand what it wants.

My last two nights of sleep were terrible, as I keep dreaming of serpents. I dream that small snakes are coiling around both my arms and moving up to my hands, and no matter how much I shake and swing my arms they just move up and start biting my hands and fingers. Its painful and I can feel the poison entering my bloodstream. I manage to wake up and when I fall asleep a few minutes later, the dream just continues, as if I never woke up.

Its taking a mental toll and I feel disturbed even in my waking hours, like something is off, or some calamity is about to happen. I jump at shadows feeling like I'm being watched.

Ive done some reading and snakes seem to represent toxic people or a challenge that someone is facing. Hands obviously has to to with our actions. Maybe its just this not knowing what to do that's getting to me.

Sigh - I feel so out of place and out of phase, like I was born in the wrong time, and continuously unable to get in sync with the underlying plan of the universe :(
Old 23-07-2023, 12:45 PM
irisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred
"This is you my dear Aquinas, open your eyes and see. Heal the world."

Open your eyes and see...sounds like the voice is asking you to go within...to look and feel deep within yourself...

Do you meditate?

Your dreaming about serpents and getting bitten by them...could be about kundalini...

I would say (but these are my thoughts/feelings) that all is about awakening...and i have the feeling that it is not so much that you need to do something to awaken, but more like you are heading towards awakening.

You are trying to understand everything, but these ´things´ are hard to understand with the mind. If you don´t meditate, you could give it a try...only if you like. Try to surrender... (i know how hard this can be.. )...and let it all happen...

Edit: serpents/snakes can also symbolize fears...afraid to get bitten? By what? Hands can touch (heal?)...Fears are coming from ego...Ego is not who you really are...
Old 23-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irisa
Open your eyes and see...sounds like the voice is asking you to go within...to look and feel deep within yourself...

Do you meditate?

Your dreaming about serpents and getting bitten by them...could be about kundalini...

I would say (but these are my thoughts/feelings) that all is about awakening...and i have the feeling that it is not so much that you need to do something to awaken, but more like you are heading towards awakening.

You are trying to understand everything, but these ´things´ are hard to understand with the mind. If you don´t meditate, you could give it a try...only if you like. Try to surrender... (i know how hard this can be.. )...and let it all happen...

Edit: serpents/snakes can also symbolize fears...afraid to get bitten? By what? Hands can touch (heal?)...Fears are coming from ego...Ego is not who you really are...

I like that fear is from the ego and not who I am... interesting

I want to surrender, but I don't know about meditation in case that can help, can you give advice on that? or where I can find a guide?

Thank you