Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Administrator
When we sleep our unconscious minds come to the forefront so as i said before this could be a past life memory or a memory from when you were young
going to see a past life regressionist could tell you more

Namaste
Old 12-06-2023, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I just had another dream, or Astral experience/situation. This time they took me up to the water (ocean), they had my arms and they took me underneath the water and drowned me. I heard myself screaming. Then I woke up. I've had dreams of being stabbed in the chest, someone pulling a lighter out on me and burning me ect. I don't even feel like these are dreams they feel like out of body experiences.
Old 12-06-2023, 09:00 PM
Master
Have you tried looking for ways of cleansing the room you sleep in? I usually burn incence that has been offered to Krsna,also without fail chanting the Hare Krsna mantra works when I am in a predicament-not that long ago I was trapped by two entities until I started chanting (if you have read Lord of the Rings/Hobbit one escape strategy is to summon Tom Bombadil just by invoking his name,this reminds me of it but he doesn't appear in the films)
Old 12-06-2023, 09:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I've done that. But I'll just keep trying things until something works.
Old 12-06-2023, 09:49 PM
Master
When you were in the trapped situation you chanted and it didn't work? Sometimes it doesn't work for me immediately but i carried on until it did ,which was not long.(I used to be an heavy drinker damaging my protection and opening myself to attack from negative entities,another thing was to play chanting or lectures etc from a pure devotee like Srila Prabhupada,there is also the album George Harrison made,Goddess of Fortune,you can substitute other things depending on your beliefs but get a bona fide teacher/chanter on a loop play whilst you sleep)
Old 13-06-2023, 05:36 PM
Newbie ;)

How do I find out who's/what is attacking me in my sleep?

Something tried to drown me in my sleep. I was asleep in my bed, and as I fell asleep I was in the tub but something was trying to drown me, the tub was slowly filling up then I woke up. It freaked me out cause it felt so real. Then as I sat in my bed, I fell back asleep but this time on my back. As I fell asleep this time, the dream continued and this time the tub was slowly filling up, the water got so high that it went over my head, but my arm was still up (I couldn't see anything in this dream it was all black, but I could feel I was in the tub), so something comes up and grabs my left wrist from outside of the tub that I was in, and begins to pull my left arm down with me to fully submerge me under the water, then I woke up. It felt so real and the dream was a continuation of the first drowning dream. Then the third time came I fell back asleep but this time as I fell back asleep it was like my body was fully submerged in the water this time, arms and all and I could feel an uncomfortable full-feeling like water congestion filling all the openings of my body and then i woke up.

And then like last night or the night before someone or something took me down to the ocean, and I heard myself saying "please forgive me" ect. And they took me deep out to the ocean, (could of been a river or a lake, who knows) but I heard myself begging or asking for forgiveness and then they had my wrists and pushed my head down underneath the current of the ocean, river, lake or ect. Whatever it could have been and drowned me and I heard myself scream basically its like they killed me and then I woke up. I've been having nothing but bad dreams for years now. Another strange fact about me is a lot of my fears seem to happen, I can try to avoid them but they seem to happen anyway, and it's getting on my nerves cause I can't seem to understand why I keep having my fears come true and it seems almost without me trying. I know they say you can attract what you fear but I don't even have to fear something that much I could just not want it to happen and next thing I know it's happening to me, I'm tired of it as I've been suffering because of this strange phenomenon how it seems as if everything I don't want seems either strangely attracted to me or I just seem to keep manifesting this and I wish I knew how to stop attracting my fears or manifesting them. I've been suffering for years and I feel like I'm trapped in some type of nightmare, and it's like everything is trying to overwhelm me with all of these things I either fear or don't want and now I don't know what to do. I am so used to being scared ad manifesting or attracting everything I either fear or do not want, that I have basically taken on apathy as a default because it's like I seem to manifest or attract either something I dread, am afraid of, or just plain old simply do not want. I don't know how to stop it and it really has me drained and I feel like it's sucking all of the life out of me. I am so tired of suffering. I don't know what to do to get it to stop. Also how to stop being emotionally manipulated by other people.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Master
Put your foot down,bullies usually crumble.Would you let physical plane bullies in your home?So check if you are doing anything to weaken your protection eg over indulgence of certain foods,alcohol or drugs .I would think it a waste wondering what they are as many psychic investigators are puzzled still to what some of them are-and remember you will learn and gain from this,I recall a wise man saying that if you find yourself in hellish conditions,it's only going to be temporary so look for things you can grab hold of that will benefit you on your return.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Administrator
What Miss Hepburn has said is correct, your opinion is just that your opinion.

Namaste
Old 14-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Master
The O.P. Considers them to be real entities,even if it is subconcious imagining the procedure of treating them as real should have the desired effect anyhow.(if it doesn't work ,what's been lost,professional help can still be sought)
Old 14-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Master

I know that sometimes in life, for some more than others, we are bringing up our worst fears. This may seem wrong if you look at it from a manifesting standpoint. But looking at it from an even higher understanding as far as I can see, I can understand that it can aid for transformation and/or growth. Sometimes it truly is sink or swim (or drown or breathe..). In dreams we can breathe underwater sometimes. So as long as it is a dream, it might be an irrational fear surfacing IMO…

If you are constantly bombarded with your fears, it may be because you are going through rapid growth. And then it is sink or swim.

Kind regards,

CW