Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-05-2023, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Doctor in my dream

I was in an office for social services. I was talking to the main doctor that worked for social services. She was sitting across from me. I mentioned I had heart disease and she looked bemused. She looked like she understood I had heart disease but was bemused I brought it up. I then said " I think we should talk about how I'm earning money from..." Such and such a thing I can't remember what all I said. She looked down right displeased with what I wanted to talk about and flat out said, "No." and got up from her chair. "Really you don't want to?" I asked. "No." she said. Still looking displeased and bemused. She Pushed in her chair and walked into the back office where other workers were. Then I woke up.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:51 PM
Experiencer
The Social Services Office and Doctor: This setting might suggest a situation where you are seeking help, support, or approval. The doctor could represent an authority figure, a healer, or a person whose acceptance or understanding you desire.

Mentioning Heart Disease: In dreams, heart disease can symbolize emotional pain, stress, or relational issues, rather than a physical ailment. Discussing it with the doctor might suggest a desire to communicate or resolve these emotional or relational issues.

The Doctor's Reaction: Her bemusement could reflect perceived dismissiveness or misunderstanding from others in your waking life, particularly those you regard as figures of authority or expertise. Her displeasure and refusal to discuss your means of earning money could signify a feeling of judgement or disapproval that you're experiencing or fear experiencing in your life. This may relate to your life choices, particularly how you sustain or support yourself.

The Doctor Leaving: This might signify feelings of rejection, dismissal, or isolation you're experiencing or fear experiencing, perhaps related to the issues above.

This dream may represent feelings of dismissal, misunderstanding, or judgement you're experiencing or fearing, especially regarding personal or emotional issues and life choices. As always, consider your personal context to add depth to these interpretations.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. I always interpret my dreams differently, but I'm no professional. I haven't read about how to interpret dreams.
Old 09-06-2023, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account

I think I would go with what Bubbles said. I feel the dream speaks of the need for humility. In order to move onto the next level spiritually, I think humility and submission to one who knows better is a good thing, otherwise this destroys the process.