Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
Seeing face of passed loved one in mirror - thoughts and meaning?

I have done some research on mirrors and people who have passed but havent really answered what i am looking for.
I have read that mirrors can be portals to other realities.

Does it mean anything if a loved one passes and then, you coincidentally happen to see a kind of smudge on your mirror which kind of looks like them when viewed from a different angle?

Has this happened to anyone and it this a usual thing to see and whats the meaning in seeing this?
Old 14-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Master

I don't know how usual or unusual this sort of thing is but it could possibly be your loved one saying hello.

Jenny Crow
Old 14-06-2013, 03:45 AM
becklyn37

I have heard that mirrors can be portals. I've also heard of "mirror scrying" where you meditate while staring into a mirror. I have never actually tried this. But I think it may be a loved one just saying "hi". How wonderful!
Old 14-06-2013, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator
I don't know about mirrors, or portals. But I am pretty sure that means you have a connection with your loved one, and they are strong in your mind and heart, and that instantly opens a communication-link with them! It's like their spirit brushed against yours for a moment or you wouldn't have seen it. I'd just tune into that and send them nice thoughts.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 PM
Wenna

I had an experience before when I was going through a period of rapid spiritual growth, i was brushing my hair while in front of a mirror, and my face completely changed. All the facial features were different, my hair grew longer... it was freaky. I had no idea who's face it was. I instinctively knew it was my mothers grandmother, who i had never met. I asked my mother about her and she dug out an old photo album and showed me an old black and white photograph of my great grandmother. It was exactly the same face as I had seen in the mirror.
It was of great comfort for my mother to know that her grandmother was looking over us. She had been very close to her.
I believe that mirrors can be used as a portal..but the energy/vibration of the two must be in sync.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Monkofknowledge

I would be a little afraid if that happen to me
Old 11-07-2013, 06:19 PM
inky_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenna
I had an experience before when I was going through a period of rapid spiritual growth, i was brushing my hair while in front of a mirror, and my face completely changed. All the facial features were different, my hair grew longer... it was freaky. I had no idea who's face it was. I instinctively knew it was my mothers grandmother, who i had never met. I asked my mother about her and she dug out an old photo album and showed me an old black and white photograph of my great grandmother. It was exactly the same face as I had seen in the mirror.
It was of great comfort for my mother to know that her grandmother was looking over us. She had been very close to her.
I believe that mirrors can be used as a portal..but the energy/vibration of the two must be in sync.

That would freak me out!!