Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 10-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Light your own fire then you can't blame others if you get burned...
Matches are ten a penny.

everybody gets to do what they want. oneness will happem and so there are things out of our hands. but by all means stay away from those whom have awakened that fire cause sometimes it can be contagious.

in any case some couldnt handle the power of kundalini. it takes a great deal of surrender. not really for the faint of heart. and i thinj those that arent ready have up some walls against it. maybe. dont know?

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 10-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
everybody gets to do what they want. oneness will happem and so there are things out of our hands. but by all means stay away from those whom have awakened that fire cause sometimes it can be contagious.

in any case some couldnt handle the power of kundalini. it takes a great deal of surrender. not really for the faint of heart. and i thinj those that arent ready have up some walls against it. maybe. dont know?

Thats if you believe in the kundalini thingy...
Old 10-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
This does occur. Doing without attachment Or agenda other than what it is seems to serve this space for the greater good of ones fellow man..I am very conscious we are doing the work even as someone might lead the way. Someone called these map markers in Conversation with me recently. I thought that was cool.

thanx for sharing natureflow

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thats if you believe in the kundalini thingy...

sure.it could be we all imagine the same thing. or perhaps a new or different name would make peace for the minds of people whom think its wide spread imagination.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I wonder why the Westerner's belief all central on Tibetan Buddhism? And is Tibetan Buddhism following exactly the teaching of the founder of Buddhism, Buddha Sakyamuni? So why Buddhism is changing to Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism? Should Buddha Sakyamuni learn Kundalini if he's still alive now? I just curious why kundalini is nag with the religion Buddhism of Buddha Sakyamuni ?

As I understand, the monks who are staying in monastery are mortified the flesh 禁欲修行. They're practicing asceticism禁欲主义, but when Buddhism go to Western countries especially spread by Tibetan Buddhism they encourage the practice of YabYum to all including monks in the monastery. And they like or influence by Tibetan Buddhism to practice Kundalini energy of sex sensation . So is it Buddhism of Buddha Sakyamuni? Or other religion emerging or just Hinduism?

there is nothing sexual about it once you have become cleared in the second chakra. it is experienced sexual in the second chakra for most until obstructions cleared and chakra is open. the growth process can feel sexual in that area at times for most from what i can tell.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 10-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there is nothing sexual about it once you have become cleared in the second chakra. it is experienced sexual in the second chakra for most until obstructions cleared and chakra is open. the growth process can feel sexual in that area at times for most from what i can tell.

Yes, from any angle that no one can relate the kundalini with sex. But yesterday I have an experience of what you describe as bliss. It's as the orgasm sexual feeling. Then I view inside of my stomach there has another story. It's only by sexual activities then it can be produced that feeling. That's a group of entity inside my stomach really have sex and the orgasm feeling is connected to my feeling. I didn't do the kundalini thing but it's the same feeling.
Old 10-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Suspended
Secret of kundalini energy. (I paste it here for more people to see).

The feeling-bliss of kundalini.

Yesterday, someone sent an energy or the kundalini energy to my stomach and my body is slightly shaking. I tried to settle the vibration so it ceased. After that nothing happened and I roughly knowing what's going on. That's someone's demonic intention of sending the kundalini energy to me.

Since, I've dealt with the lascivious demons that controlled the prostitutes and to draining their energy hoping one day they can transform their ugly faces to a handsome ones or purposely need or want that "feeling" ....... (And I never have the kundalini feeling of bliss... )But the process never follow their will that their faces be changed... and the evil draining of energy never cease.

This morning I've finally, feel the bliss that someone have sent to me yesterday. The work of bliss is deliberately practicing by a group of naked lascivious practicing beings inside my stomach. I can see that very clearvividly that they're love making and produce orgasm and that feeling was transmitted to my feelings. O my god! That's the joke ---- bliss and silence or kundalini energy.

I think it should have a better name to fit it --- orgasm-kundalini. It can be inseparable as body and shadow 形影不离. And it can cost you something more than you can think of, maybe not a clearer mind to deal with your daily life and so on. Clever mind can't be processed ....and you can feel the orgasm all the time as another type of drugs taking or muddled-mind. Is it normal ?

Yes, try your best to indulge in it, just see one day what personality you can be changed and grasp onto. Obsession is by the lascivious group inside your body..... They're type of energy that can connect to one's nervous system of your stomach in a very tight related to nerves around there. Surely it's an evil practice
Old 10-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Secret of kundalini energy. (I paste it here for more people to see).

The feeling-bliss of kundalini.

Yesterday, someone sent an energy or the kundalini energy to my stomach and my body is slightly shaking. I tried to settle the vibration so it ceased. After that nothing happened and I roughly knowing what's going on. That's someone's demonic intention of sending the kundalini energy to me.

Since, I've dealt with the lascivious demons that controlled the prostitutes and to draining their energy hoping one day they can transform their ugly faces to a handsome ones or purposely need or want that "feeling" ....... (And I never have the kundalini feeling of bliss... )But the process never follow their will that their faces be changed... and the evil draining of energy never cease.

This morning I've finally, feel the bliss that someone have sent to me yesterday. The work of bliss is deliberately practicing by a group of naked lascivious practicing beings inside my stomach. I can see that very clearvividly that they're love making and produce orgasm and that feeling was transmitted to my feelings. O my god! That's the joke ---- bliss and silence or kundalini energy.

I think it should have a better name to fit it --- orgasm-kundalini. It can be inseparable as body and shadow 形影不离. And it can cost you something more than you can think of, maybe not a clearer mind to deal with your daily life and so on. Clever mind can't be processed ....and you can feel the orgasm all the time as another type of drugs taking or muddled-mind. Is it normal ?

Yes, try your best to indulge in it, just see one day what personality you can be changed and grasp onto. Obsession is by the lascivious group inside your body..... They're type of energy that can connect to one's nervous system of your stomach in a very tight related to nerves around there. Surely it's an evil practice

Hello Jeremy Bong.
I find it hard to understand you a lot of the time,a little has to do with our language barrier but the main reason is because you are speaking of gods and demons and fighting battles in another realm.
You seem to be living and speaking from another place and that place is not where most people live and speak from.

I hope you can ground yourself into my reality for a little while and let Jeremy Bong speak to me
I understand that you are very sensitive an so am I.

I think you believe Kundalini is evil or connected to demons so I have a question for you....Do you think I am evil or possesed? because I have Kundalini Energy flowing in me
Old 10-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohdiyana
Can we put all of the people who believe in it under one religious or spiritual category?

I would love to have a magic time machine where I could gok back in time and see the complete trail of beliefs like this. Like see who was the first person who invented the idea and why he or she did it. See exactly what they said or thought and what kind of person they were. See what was motivating them to come up with this stuff. Then see the entire path from this one person to others to groups to religions and on and on. See where and who it all came from. See how it spread and developed. See what individuals were responsible and why.

It's amazing how beliefs like this have to start with one person. One person invented the being of Krishna right? It had to be one person since it's doubtful a blue being/god was roaming around the countryside playing the flute. I would guess the spread and invention of beliefs like this are either related to individuals with authority in groups or through some popular media like books where a belief or idea can spread. Like whoever came up with the idea of this blue being Krishna and invented it probably had a religious position or authority to put it into a religious book that became popular and spread. Maybe it all started with a mother making up and telling their kids a fantasy bedtime story to fall asleep to. Probably the same with kundalini. Some individual with some authority or popularity came up with the ideas or heard them from somebody else then wrote them down, then others liked them and so the ideas of the one person spread and changed over time as more added to it or further developed it.

It's funny to realize a heck of a lot of this stuff was invented originally by one person. But then even today this goes on primarily though books and fame. I would guess Tolle was the inventor of the idea of a "pain body" or negative energies we carry around and feed through giving them attention. Maybe Tolle took others similar ideas and added to them or put his own spin on them? Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny had to start from one person. Then it spread and changed over time until now when millions take part in teaching their kids these fantasy characters are real for who knows what conscious and subconscious reasons. Now days beliefs like this are a huge money maker, selling cards, candy, and toys and on and on... videos, movies....so that's one reason they go on. Many millions of people make their living and income through religious beliefs as well. Write a popular book about kundalini... hey it can work. Make one some good money. Give classes or lectures on kundalini, another possible money maker. Hang a store sign, kunalini taught here, yoga taught here, Santa's workshop toys sold here.

You can take anything that is a universal human experience and put your own belief spin on it. Any experience or feeling or emotion or whatever. Like I can come up with a whole new belief system or religion. Pet cats carry the highest spiritual energy that exists. Humans can develop and get this energy for themselves through the practice of catalini. One must first get a pet cat and develop a love bond or "energy connnection" (catrunialana) with the cat by giving it constant selfless care and affection and attention. Once this bond (catrunialana)has been created, one should sit in a quiet space and put the cat in the lap. Next pet the cat paying special attention to the areas around the cats primary energy center, (catalisianada) the sides and top of his head. Once the cat starts to purr, (caticati) one closes the eyes and attunes themselves with the energies the cat is producing. Then one can feel the carefree relaxed space as the energies of the cat are transferred to the human though this technique of catiyananprana. I just need to put this all in a book and then in 2000 years maybe it will be a religion.

Go for it Bod, start your own religion I'll join you if it's nice and peaceful.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Hello Jeremy Bong.
I find it hard to understand you a lot of the time,a little has to do with our language barrier but the main reason is because you are speaking of gods and demons and fighting battles in another realm.
You seem to be living and speaking from another place and that place is not where most people live and speak from.

I hope you can ground yourself into my reality for a little while and let Jeremy Bong speak to me
I understand that you are very sensitive an so am I.

I think you believe Kundalini is evil or connected to demons so I have a question for you....Do you think I am evil or possesed? because I have Kundalini Energy flowing in me

Barry I hope you dont mind, I sent you PM.